6

"Okay so this is the final plan right"

"Yes now go Felix before he comes back"

Felix nods and quickly but silently runs out of the dorm. Seungmin crossed his fingers hoping that his members didn't get caught.

-

"So Felix wants us to climb up the side of the building..... with a little....... and Jeongin"

"Hey what's that supposed to mean"

"Nothing innie"

Minho laughed and shook his head as they walked around the building and saw Felix. Once they approached him they explained the rest of the plan.

"Innie will come with me and we'll distract the hyungs and the rest of you will climb up and hide in your rooms".

"How are we supposed to climb up ?" Jisung asked staring at Felix in shock.

"Just follow hyung"

And with that Felix and Jeongin disappeared into the building. 

-

"Okay I'll carry Yeeun on my back and go up first so that if she falls you'll be able to catch her" Minho instructs Jisung as he shifts the sleepy little onto his back.

"Okay but what if she falls off your back then off my mine?"

"Then I'll kill you"

"Geez"

Minho turns his head a little to look at Yeeun.

"I know that you're sleepy sweetheart but I need you to hold on tight okay? Can you do that for me?"

"Mhm" Yeeun sleepily confirms as she wraps her legs and arms tighter around the male

"Be careful"

"I will" Then Minho slowly and thankfully safely climbed up the side of the building and through the window into his and Jisung's shared room. Once Minho made an okay sign out the window, Jisung slowly went up and made it inside the room.

"Okay we have the little so what now?

This wasn't that good sorry but I'm trying to do better.