10

"When we go in please stay close to me, okay"

Yeeun nods, gripping on Minho's hand tighter as the two entered the busy store. Minho had managed to come up with a good excuse to go to the store alone. He almost had taken Felix with him but he didn't want Chan trying to come along, plus it was a hassle trying to sneak Yeeun out with him. The other members were able to distract Chan and Changbin enough that he could get her out without them seeing her. 

Now the two were in a store trying to buy little items.

-

"oppa! 'dis pwease" Yeeun jumped up and down excitedly. 

Minho said once they finished getting essential things like bottles, clothes ,and pacifiers, then they would be able to look at toys and stuffies. Once they had gotten to the toy aisle, the little saw exactly what she wanted. A huge fluffy snorlax stuffed toy.

"This one?" Minho picked up the stuffed toy and smiled before handing it over to the joyful little.

"Do you want anything else?" The male grabbed little's hand and held it tightly as they walked down the large aisle together. Yeeun's eyes grew wide at the amount of toys on the shelves, she had never seen anything like this before so it was truly amazing. She had trouble choosing toys because there were so many. But she soon settled on a few more stuffies, a huge coloring book and a big box of crayons. 

-

"Okay your total is $101.86, will that be cash or credit" The polite women at the counter checked out all of their things, putting them in bags for Minho to carry. 

Yeeun curiously walked all the way up the counter and peered over to look at all the things they had bought.

The cashier spotted her and smiled warmly.

"Oh hi there little one, would you like one of your stuffies?"

Yeeun nodded shyly and moved closer to Minho, hiding behind him. The cashier laughed softly and took out the snorlax plush and reached out to hand it to the little.

"Go on, take it from her, and don't forget to say thank you" Minho instructs Yeeun. 

Yeeun slowly reached her hand out and took the stuffed toy from the woman's hand and smiled, quietly thanking her.

"No problem, and you should thank your daddy for buying all these gifts"

Yeeun blushed, she hadn't really thought about what to call Minho and Jisung yet. So far she had just settled oppa for now.

"Tank 'ou oppa~" Yeeun smiled looking up at Minho who smiled back and patted her head.

The two took their things and left the store. Now Minho had to be more cautious to his surroundings. It was a busy Friday morning and tons of people were out on Korea's street. The male pulled his hat down a bit further to shield his eyes and also pulled up his face mask. He also pulled the mask on Yeeun's face up a bit more just to be safe. He did this because he didn't want anyone to recognize him and even if someone did somehow recognize him then they wouldn't recognize or see Yeeun's entire face as well. 

Just as he grabbed the little's hand to continue walking his phone rang. He checked out the caller ID and it was Jisung.

"Hello......"

"Hyung! Where are you? You need to get back now"

"Why? I thought we were free today"

"No we have the meeting about the trip to America"

"Alright I'll be there soon"

"Hurry hyung, Chan hyung is getting suspicious"

Minho quickly hung up the call and flagged down a taxi and telling him where to go.

-

"I promise this will only be for a few hours then I'll come back and get you okay?"

"No"

"It will be okay Noona is the best, plus you can make friends"

"No" Yeeun whined gripping onto the back of Minho jacket not wanting him to go.

"Sorry Noona" Minho smiled sheepishly as she slowly pried her off and crouched down a little to face her.

"Please be good for me, can you do that little one?" Minho asked, trying to get through to the little who was on the verge of tears.

"Don' weave pwease" She said quietly wrapping her arms around her caregivers neck. 

Minho sighed and picked her up and placed her in Sana's open arms, then ruffled her hair giving her a soft smile.

"I'll be back I promise" Minho then bid them both goodbye and quickly left, causing Yeeun to burst into tears on the couch.