2

"Shit ! I forgot my phone"

"Oh my god Felix"

"Always you"

"Hurry up"

Felix laughed at his members before running back up to their dorm and pulling out his keys and going to open up the door but discovering it already open.

I could have sworn that I locked this.

Felix shook the thoughts out of his head as he walked into the dorm and focused on finding his phone but his mind drifted off again at the lights that were on in the kitchen. Which was weird because he was pretty sure that Changbin had turned off the lights since he was the last one out. 

The male walked over to the kitchen and stopped at the sight of it.

There was food all over the floor and a small female was sitting in it eating leftover food. Once she sensed another person, she looked up and her bottom lip tremble.

She had been caught.

Then the tears came.

This freaked Felix out. He had no idea what to do. Should he call the police or should he try to get her to stop crying. 

Felix looked down at her again and noticed the bright blue wristband on her wrist and his eyes went wide. Conveniently this is when he remembered where his phone was. So the male rushed to his room and opened up his phone to text his members.

AussieFelix: uh hey guys

AussieFelix: i may or may not have found a little in the dorm

Kangaroo: YOU FOUND A WHAT

Leeknowuknow: oooh can we keep it

Squirrel: how are we gonna keep a little when we can barely keep innie alive

desertfox: rt

AussieFelix: but wtf do i do she's crying

theprince: wait I'm coming up

please vote, comment, and follow