8

"S-sungie"

"S-sungieee....... Minhooo...."

The little tiredly poked at the faces of her new caregivers.

It was now morning and after a full night of sleep Yeeun was now hungry again.

"Hungwyyyy" she whined out as she flopped down into Minho's stomach causing him to wake up.

"Oops"

Minho opened his eyes and looked up at the smiling little in front of him.

"Oh goodmorning sweetheart" He cooed at Yeeun who just giggled happily.

"So what did you need?

"Hungwyyyy" Yeeun whined quietly.

Oh shit, Minho thought to himself. He totally forgot about food. What was he supposed to do? Just walk out into the kitchen with a little and make her food. Bang Chan would kill him. Then what would he do if she got dirty, he didn't have any spare clothes for her and he couldn't bathe her with his members around.

Before Minho could get any deeper into his thoughts, Yeeun began to poke him on the head.

"Milk pwease"

"Okay we will go get milk but we need to be quiet okay?" Yeeun nodded her head and Minho picked her up and tip toed out of the room. He checked his surroundings before continuing to go to the kitchen, luckily no one was there so he was safe. Once in the kitchen, he set Yeeun down on one of the chairs and heated up a warm mug of milk for her.

"Note to self, go shopping for little stuff" The male said quietly to himself while handing the little the mug and telling her to be careful.

-

Hyunjin woke up to noise. 

That's a broad statement he usually woke to noise due to his rowdy members but never this early. He and his members always tried to rest a bit longer during times they had off, so hearing noises were a bit unusual.

So he decided to get up to see what it was. 

He made his way to the kitchen and paused when he saw the same little that the police took in last night.

"Hyung-"

Hyunjin started to ask but Minho rushed up to him and covered his mouth.

"Don't say a fucking word" Minho said quietly to not startle the little who was quietly slipping on milk at the table.

Hyunjin nodded and looked over at the little who just smiled and waved politely. 

"So how did you sneak her in ?" Hyunjin asked

"We climbed through the window"

"With a little? Hyung you know that's dangerous right"

"Yeah but we got her in and that was the whole point"

"So uhhhh how are you gonna take care of her without Chan hyung finding out"

"That's the tricky part" Minho sighed realizing it won't be long before the leader finds out about everything.

"Well let's enjoy it while we can" Hyunjin went over to Yeeun and picked her up to cuddle her. Yeeun smiled happily, happy to receive cuddles.

"Can I take care of her hyung? please?" The younger started to plead as the oldest rolled his eyes, taking Yeeun back into his arms.

"Yeah yeah yeah just don't make her cry"

"I won't I'll be the best caregiver ever" Hyunjin smiled as played with Yeeun.

The trio continued to play in the kitchen until they heard the voices of some of the other members get up. Minho quickly grabbed so other snacks and juices from the kitchen before running off back to his room.