5

"Okay so who's going in ?"

"It was your idea you go in"

"But your the youngest"

"That's exactly why I shouldn't go in"

"Will you two shush"

The three males stood outside of the police station debating on which on them should go in. Well really Jeongin and Jisung were arguing while Minho just stood there.

"How about I go in and get her"

"Good idea, me and Jeongin will guard the outside"

Jeongin rolled his eyes as Minho nodded and approached the door opening is slowly.

He proceeded to walk inside and look around but ended up bumping straight into the little one that he was looking for.

"Oh there you are" Minho said causing the little to look up at him and smile.

"You came back!"

The little excitedly squealed as she hugged Minho tightly.

"Is she your little ?" One of the officers asked approaching them.

"Yes, sorry the little one got lost we were looking for her all over" Minho explained to the officer hoping to sound as legit as possible. Amazingly the officer had believed him and asked him to sign something so that Yeeun would be released. 

After the ordeal Minho walked out of the station successfully with the little beside him.

"Holy shit you actually did it" Jisung's eyes widen a bit when he saw the girl beside Minho.

"Yeah yeah but how are we gonna get her into the dorm ?" Jeongin questioned his hyungs who just looked at him and shrugged, they figured they'd just sneak her in. 

"I can go away if you'd like" Yeeun spoke up quietly.

"No no sweetie we want you to stay, but only if you want" Jisung told her.

"Yes I wanna stay"

-

"So where did they go?" Changbin said beginning to interrogate Felix.

"To go get food"

"Why didn't they ask anyone what they wanted"

"They're probably just getting a group dish" Felix tried to convince his hyung that the group had gone out for food and not to find the little. 

That seemed to satisfy Changbin for the moment because he just nodded and went back into his room. Felix breathed a sigh of relief and looked over a Seungmin who had and uneasy look on his face. 

"Minho hyung is gonna come back with the little."

"How are they gonna get inside and how are we gonna keep hyungs from coming out of their rooms."

Seungmin shrugged as Felix tried to think of a successful plan to keep their hyungs from finding out.