Bullies & Romance~Cash & Mav Pt.2

You all asked...and I shall deliver :)

Recap:

"Y/n?"

You turned at the sound of your name and saw Maverick coming towards you. He sat down next to you and smiled.

"Maverick? What are you doing sitting with me?"

You were shocked, and you were pretty sure anyone who saw was too. Cash was your bully, Maverick also played a small role in it because of Cash being his brother...so why was he sitting with you now? He shrugged and looked to his right. He noticed how Cash, Penny, and his other friends were staring at him, but he didn't care at all.

"So, how was your classes?"

"Maverick, seriously, why are you sitting with..me?"

"Because, I don't think you're a bad person, I'm sorry for anything I've done in the past, I wish Cash never went with those people, you guys were so good"

"I know...I really miss him...But, he'll never be the same Cash Baker I once knew"

"You never know that...."

"Can we talk in the hall?"

Maverick nodded and you both got up, walking to the hallway.

"GOING FOR A QUICK ONE?"

Someone shouted

"We're going to talk"

"Mhm sure"

So Maverick got annoyed and went up to the person, real close, and goes.

"I'd shut up if I were you, because you know damn well we aren't, and you aren't innocent kid, I know you did stuff with the two girls on Tuesday in the bathroom"

The boy quickly nodded and Maverick opened the door for me, leading to the hallway.

Out in the hall, you sat up against the lockers next to Maverick.

"What do you mean Cash could change?"

"He already has, he always talks about you at home, the whole thing with Penny I still don't understand though, but I have an idea"

You looked at him as he went on

"What if we became super close, hung out more, etc, maybe then he would-"

You shook your head at him, making him sigh.

"He doesn't care Maverick"

"But he does Y/N!"

"No Mav....he doesn't"

You said as you looked into his eyes. You saw him frown slightly before running a hand through his hair and checking his phone.

"Well, I guess we should get going, lunch ends in a few"

You nodded and stood up, he pointed towards the lunchroom but you shook your head.

"I'm gonna get my stuff from my locker"

He nodded and started to walk away before stopping and turning.

"Call me if you change you mind Y/n/n"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Later that night~

You scoffed as you saw the picture of Penny and Cash kissing at a party. You placed your phone on your night stand before laying in your bed and hugging a pillow. You wanted to so badly just be able to talk to him again. He was the best thing that ever happened to you. But you just couldn't. He'll never change....right? You sat up and grabbed your phone. You went to your contacts and clicked on someone's name before placing the phone to your ear. They picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"I changed my mind. Let's do this"

Word Count: 538