Lazy Day-Cash Baker

Not a request! But if you would like to request you can go to the request chapter and request! Rules are on that chapter

Cash's POV~
I woke up and rolled over to see the most beautiful girl in the world lying by my side. I smiled softly and kissed her nose. She mumbled something before her bright e/c eyes opened and looked into mine. "Good morning" She said as she smiled, "Good morning lovely" She went to get up but I pulled her back down.
I'm planning a lazy day today. "Cash? What is it?", "My dear y/n, dress comfy, we're having a lazy day" She smiled and nodded. We both got up and she changed into one of my shirts and leggings. I stayed in sweatpants and no shirt cause to me that's comfy. We walked downstairs to grab whatever we would need for our lazy day. "Ew Cash put a shirt on! You have a guest here" Lani said laughing as she looked at Y/n, "Ain't nothing she hasn't seen before" I shrugged and walked over to the fridge.

Y/N's POV~
A lazy day with Cash, perfect, of course he had to say that, "Ain't nothing she hasn't seen before" Lani smirked at me and I just blushed. "Lazy day today?" Maverick asked walking into the kitchen, "Yea" I whispered, Maverick laughed a little and gave me a side hug, "Me and Lani don't wanna hear our brother and his girlfriend doing anything, got it?" I rolled my eyes and looked down as Cash laughed, we grabbed everything we would need and went back upstairs. Cash closed his door and placed the things down on the bed as I sat down. "Which movie should we watch first?" Cash asked looking at me, "This one" I said pointing to y/f/m. He placed it in the DVD player and sat back next to me.

~3 and a half hours later~

We just finished watching my favorite movie, a short film Cash picked, and IT. He placed another movie in and I cuddled up next to him. Half the food was gone already but so far this day has been perfect. I felt my eye lids grow heavy and soon, sleep took over.

Cash's POV~
I looked over at y/n who was snoring softly against me. She's adorable, the bedroom door opened and Lani and Mav peeked their heads in. I brought a finger to my lips and pointed to y/n. Lani smiled and left. Maverick mouthed "Thank god" I rolled my eyes since I knew what he meant as he left. I kissed her head softly and turned back to the movie

Word Count-457
*Short imagine sorry*