The Warrior - 19 -

OMG!! It's been a while and I'm sorry for not posting but here you go people.

-------------

Blaine

I was hurting bad for what I did. I didn't think not wanting to tell her about what Jackie did would turn out that bad. I kept my word after I went back to the house that same day. I couldn't mope around my parents house so I decided to do it at work. It didn't work though because I had to design the interior of my fathers building.

I not only apologised to Violet but her brothers as well. They laughed and said 'Shit happens, just let us know if things get worse for you' They were ok considering I was expecting them to jump down my throat.

I know Violet, she is going to make me work for it. So here's what I went through

Day one...

"Bro how you holding up?" I look up from my cubicle to see Kaleb standing near my model of the building I constructed for our dad. He wanted to have a main base of headquarters for all of the businesses he started, meaning he wanted his children to work under the one roof. My dad had built such a franchise with each of his businesses that he didn't want all his finances scattered plus he wanted a new building that looked more sophisticated and smart compared to the old one he first started in.

"Yeah I'm ok I guess... have you seen her?" I ask when he nods. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. I wasn't out on the sight today because I had to do the interior model before I present to everyone for final input

"She's ok, but I think you need to do something grand quick before she makes you stay away from the house longer" I nod my head at his words when an idea pops jnto my head. I swing around in my chair and google up a local florists to order a dozen red roses to be sent to my address.

Kaleb chuckles "It could work but you got enough money in the bank to keep it up" I raise an eyebrow at him and smile

"Don't worry" I smirk "It may not happen today but it will happen, she'll let me back home"

"I know deep down you're still mad at me, you have every right to be... But you have a job to do" Kaleb says before walking off. The alpha let me yell at him for a good three hours last night, I was pissed off that he made Jackie walk in to the room naked to steer Violet away from questioning what I was really doing in the pack office. It worked but at a price of my mate being angry at me.

It must have been around the time I was leaving work when I received a message from Lacey saying Violet got the flowers. She said there was a small smile on her face before she placed them on the dining room table then went back to working out. It gave me a sliver of hope but at the same time left a big gap.

Day Two...

She avoided me more as the hours went by. Today I sent two dozen roses, only to receive a text saying she placed them with the other ones. At least she didn't throw them in the bin. I wasn't giving up on her, no way.

It sucks staying with my parents then having Lacey come home smelling of my mate. I snapped at her as soon as she walks through the door, I felt bad afterwards so I apologised. It's only been two days and I'm a miserable mess.

"Bro at least she's keeping the flowers" Lacey smiles "As much as I want to see you suffer, I have been talking you up to her"

"Did she go to work?" I ask putting the clean dishes she washed away

"Yeah"

Day three...

Three fucking days its been. I run my hands through my hair