The Warrior - 18 -

How was that last chapter for you? Sexy enough? Lol

____________________________

As I wake, I feel good, sore but so damn good.

I slowly open my eyes when I feel the softness of my bed underneath me. I don't remember coming to bed last night, I only remember the five rounds we went. We completely let our wolves take over after I marked him. I smile and stretch out but when I stretch in the bed, he isn't beside me.

I should be use to it but he said last night that he planned to spend the day with me because we've been so busy.

'Blaine? Are you home?' I wait for him to reply but I'm met with silence

'Has anyone seen Blaine?' I say through the pack link. I'm instantly being told 'No' No one has seen him until I get 'I have'

I knew that voice and before I could think the worst, the girls start shouting at her through the link. But it doesn't work when she says that 'I was with him not too long ago'

My heart is crushed. My hand flies up to my chest clutching it as it beats rapidly. The girls were talking to me through the link but i block them out. I feel completely betrayed. I was wondering why I felt an ache in my sleep but I didn't think anything of it. I thought it was because of how many times we went last night.

I shut the link off and head into the shower. As the water falls down my body, the door bursts open. I turn my head to see Blaine standing there. I have no emotion in my eyes for him. I refuse to let him see me cry.

"Get out" I say as I take a deep sniff in the air when my eyes widen smelling her on him. "GET. OUT!" His eyes widen in shock.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He whispers

"Where were you just now?" I ask. I hadn't stepped out of the shower, he opened his mouth as if to say something but then quickly closes it and presses his lips together

"Get out" I say and turn away from him. When I hear the door close I let it all out. I should trust him, I'm supposed to but when I'm met by silence and secrets, what am I supposed to think? The wolf is pissed as hell and I'm fighting everything to let go and rip her to shreds.

'I'll do it for you' I hear Lacey growl. I laugh not realising I let the link down and finish my shower.

'She's probably doing it to get at me' I tell her 'But I could smell her on him'

Lacey growls through the link and in turn I could hear the women in his family growling along with her. I step out of the shower and finish getting myself ready for the day. I blow dry my hair then straighten it. I walk out to find Blaine sitting on a made up bed. He must have showered in the other shower because I couldn't smell her on him.

I ignore him and walk into the closet. I put on some jean shorts, a tight black tee and printed kimono cardigan. 'We are coming to pick you up' I hear Lauren and Lacey say. I put my converse shoes on and move to the dresser. I could feel his eyes on me. I could feel his wolf and him trying to make us submit but we weren't giving in. I put some hoops earring on and grab a spare hair tie. I was doing everything I would normally do, just to annoy him. I grab my sunglasses, purse and phone and head out of the room. Just as I go to close the door and leave him in the room, I feel his hand on my wrist and pull me back into the room and pushed up against the door.

He tries to force a kiss on me but I move my head away. "Violet" He growls. I stand my ground

"Let me go, I'm going out with your sisters" I say staring at him with a blank look