The Warrior - 7 -

I watch Isaiah slide down the wall beside the door with his head in his hands. I could practically feel the emotions running through him as if they were my own.

Watching him crash like this again isn't something I like to see. He has helped me so much in the last few years, he is a dear friend to me but because he practically proclaimed his love for me, didn't sit well with me or my mate.

Imagine if I was with him before my mate came along. Gosh! And with the way my mate is, look what has happened over the past few weeks since I've met Blaine.

Too much drama!

Anyway back to Isaiah, I sat beside him and looked up to the camera as if I could see Blaine right there. I smile up then turn to Isaiah

"I always thought I'd end up having you"

I sigh and rub the side of my face "But you always knew who your mate was... I stopped crushing on you long ago... I love you for what you have done for me but I don't love you in the way you would have liked me to"

"You can love another you know" I nod my head

"But I can learn to love him aside from the mate bond and you loved Tamina once, I'm sure you have always loved her, you just buried that deep down to hide the shame and pain and learnt to love another" I say and stand up "Go to her, you have a son to get to know and if she is willing to give you guys a chance then so should you... Blaine gave me a run down of what happened"

Isaiah nodded his head and stood up facing me. He seemed nervous and I frowned "Despite the shit that has gone down between us, he is a good guy... And I'm sure you can whip him into shape if he steps out of line, and I'm disappointed to know I'm going to lose a valued fighter but you gotta follow your mate"

I simply smile in his direction and turn my head to the door "And he'll keep you in line too" I snap back my head watching a smirk form on his lips "Oh yes I've warned him of that snapping attitude you got when you get fired up about something... I can see you trying to reign in it"

I glared back as the door opens and my mate stands in the doorway. I could feel his smirk as Isaiah looked over me at Blaine

"Come on beautiful... my sister is worried you aren't going back" I could tell Blaine was trying to push him out but being subtle about it "I told her you just need to come to terms with everything" Isaiah nodded his head and turned away.

Blaine pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head "Take care of her warrior" His smile spreads on the top of my head before closing the door

He steps aside from me and pulls his chin up to look at him once more "You are never to speak to him ever again, do you understand?" From his strong forceful tone it changed to the softer side I see in him each day I am here "You are made for me, fit right under my arm and curve right when we are in bed, you are to be my soul and my life... Understand that you are mine now"

I smiled at his confession. It not only turned me on but was making me fall hard for this warrior.

From all the stories I have heard of these James men, not only are they passionate in bed but they aren't afraid to express how much love they feel for their mates and aren't afraid to show it in front of their pack

"I hope in time you will fall in love with me" This notion made my heart flutter. I immediately pulled him in for a kiss and this kiss was filled with everything that he made me feel when proclaiming me as his mate

I pulled away slowly making him smile "That kiss was wow beautiful" His smile is infectious and amazing to look at all the same time.

"Come on let's go to bed before we head down in the morning" I take his hand leading him back to the room