Chapter 2

Taimur

    Taimur was in his office apartment, going through the things in the closet when he stumbled upon the music box he had gifted Eva.

     Eva had left Azmaayir without taking anything which he had bought or gifted her. Taimur had shifted all her jewelry, clothes and other items to his office apartment. He didn't want Alia to find them in his penthouse and get hurt.

     He didn't know the reason why he was still preserving her things and had not discarded them. Taimur wanted to, but he just couldn't do it, every item had so many memories attached to them. He wondered why Eva didn't take these along with her.
Maybe she didn't want anything to do with these things, she didn't want Taimur in the first place why would she want the things he had bought for her or gifted her.

    Many happy and sad memories came back to his mind. He sat on the floor and pulled out a peach dress he had gifted her, he smelled the dress. It still had the Eva scent which Taimur was so intoxicated with. He recalled the night she had worn that dress, they were to dine with Riyadh and Ayesha.

     Taimur had got back from work to find Eva still dressing up, they were already late for the dinner and as Taimur was very punctual he didn't like making anyone wait. He was pacing the lounge impatiently waiting for her to get ready.

    After half an hour when he ran out of patience, he went to the bedroom to check if she was ready or not, as he opened the door and entered he got greeted by her smell.

    Eva was standing in front of the dresser, spraying perfume on herself. Taimur smiled as he shamelessly ogled her.

   The dress fitted her perfectly, enhancing her curves. She had applied red lipstick which was a complete contrast to her dress color but the contrast looked good.

    She was wearing a single string of peach pearls in her neck and peach-colored stud. Taimur had bought them along with the dress and he liked how it complimented her dress.

     She had applied makeup that might be one of the reasons for the delay, her golden curls were set loose around her face. She was glowing in that dress, Taimur smiled mischievously as he walked towards her.

    Eva was watching him in the mirror and as he approached her, she turned and raised her hand and said, "Don't even think about it".

   "Please baby it will take just half an hour", Taimur said looking at her, his eyes filled with lust.

    "No", Eva said crossing her arms on her chest.

    "I will tell Riyadh, something urgent came up", Taimur said as he locked Eva by placing both his hands on her side on the dresser.

    "Taimur please", Eva pleaded.

   Taimur was looking in her eyes, he felt her breath hitched as he pressed himself to her. Eva lowered her gaze from his face, Taimur smiled at her. He knew exactly how his touch affected her.

    "Señorita, you should have thought this before you enticed me", Taimur said as he nibbled at her ear.

    " Taimur", His name escaped Eva's mouth in the form of a whisper.

    Taimur just couldn't resist after hearing his name from her mouth, he pulled her in his arms and carried her to bed. The dinner engagement was long forgotten.

   "Tim you have a call from the US" Taimur heard Riyadh's voice, which brought him back to the present.

    Taimur hurriedly placed the dress back in the closet and closed the door. He didn't want Riyadh to see it.