Chapter 19

Today is the day I go back to my 'dad'. Cheryl drives me to the end of the drive way in her limo.

"Here's me phone number, remember im just a phone call away 24/7" she says sadly.

I hug her tightly "ill miss you so much cheryl, thank you for everything" I say and she starts to cry

"Dont cry babe, be strong for me" I say and she nods. I dry her tears and she gives me a sad smile, I kiss her forehead and she pulls me into a long tight hug.

I inhale her strong vanilla and musk scent one last time and She kisses my forehead and I walk up the driveway and see Cheryl's limo drive away.

Shes waving to me with thick tears rolling down her cheeks, I wave back and wipe the tears cascading down my cheeks and walk into the front door of my 'house'.

"Well look whos back" my step dad says angrily with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Yeah, I'll just be upstairs" I say and quickly go up to my room and shut the door.

Wow I actually didnt get beat that time, maybe he's not as drunk as usual, my lucky day I guess. He will probaly make up for it tommorow.

I put away the clothes that cheryl brought me and sit on my bed and decide to send Cheryl a message.

I take out my iphone 6, that cheryl also got me and I add her to my contacts as "Cheryl😊💕" And click on the message Icon.

C-Cheryl B-brianna

B- hey cheryl its brianna, just wanted to let you know I got home safely hes in a decent mood right now so he skipped the beating. Thank you for everything, the couple days I spent with you was great. You made me feel loved and I have not felt that In a long time xx

C- hey girl, and thats good! So glad your safe. I enjoyed those couple days too, hope you can come again soon. And don't forget your not alone, I love you so much brianna. I think of you as me daughter. I care about you and I literally love you to pieces💕

B- sounds great, cant wait to do it again🎉😍love you to chez😛💕 what you doing?

C-about to make dinner how about you?

B- thats cool!! And just sitting in my room

C- haha, and I forgot to ask you..are you free sunday?

(Today is wednesday)

B- Im free, why what do you have in mind?😏

C- I wanna pick you up at around 10 am and we can spend the whole day together! And I cant tell you, that would spoil the surprise😏😂💁

B- ughhh cheryl ur such a tease! But cant wait see you then🎉👭

C-ok ttyl💋

B- kk adios👋💕

Cheryl's pov

I make chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese for dinner. I sit down at the table by myself, which is kind of sad because for the past couple days i wasn't alone.

I really miss Brianna im so used to her being around and eating with us making jokes and talking all through dinner.

After an awkwardly silent 20 minutes I finish my dinner and sit on the couch to watch some tv.

Im so excited about sunday, I cant wait to see brianna again.

Brianna's pov

"BRIANNA GET THE @&$? DOWN HERE" I hear him scream.

I quickly run down the stairs and stand straight "yes sir?" I say and he smiles evily

"make me dinner now" he says and I quickly go to the kitchen

"what would you like me to make you father?"

"Steak" he says no emotion

I make him a large steak with mashed potatoes with a glass of coke and put the plate down infront of him.

I do the dishes and quickly go into my room making sure to lock the door behind me.

Cheryl's pov

I get home around 10 pm from my meeting and I decide to go to sleep early so I wont be tired for my day with Brianna tommorow. I lay in my bed fall asleep the one way I hate too, alone.