Chapter 1

Nicolas pov

Its 7:00 am and We are at dance rehearsals and cheryl didn't show up again.

"What is up with Cheryl? She has missed 5 rehearsals in a row" I say sitting down next to all the girls

"I have no idea" Kimberley says

nadine shrugs

"shes missing out on all the fun we are having here" Sarah says rolling her eyes and we all laugh

"I think I'm gonna stop by her house after rehearsals and see what up with her" Kimberley says

"Good idea" nadine says and beth comes in "COME ON LADIES GET TO WORK" she screams, oh great another long rehearsal.

Kimberley's pov

At 8:30 Rehearsals end and I say goodbye to all the girls and head home. I take a quick shower and change into medium wash jeans with a white crop top and a dark grey cardigan.

I get back in the car and head to Cheryl's. I pull into the driveway of her huge brick masion. I slowly walk up the path and realize ashley is not home so he must be at a game.

I knock on the door and a few minutes later cheryl answers the door "Hey cheryl" I say hugging her.

I look into her eyes and the sparkle in her chocolate brown eyes is missing.

"Hey Kimba, Why are you here" she asks surprised

"I wanted to know if we could talk?" She gestures me in and we sit on the couch.

I sit next to her on the couch and take her hands in mine

"Cheryl why don't you come to rehearsals anymore and why don't we talk anymore?"

She frowns "Im really sorry Kimba I wanna tell you but I just cant" she says tears rolling down her cheeks.

I wipe them with my thumbs "Cheryl you can tell me anything and I would never tell anyone"

she gives me a sad smile "ok but can we go somewhere else first?"

"Sure we can go to my house come on" I say helping her up off the couch and we get in the car.

After a silent car ride we arrive at my house, I make two cups of tea and sit on the couch with Cheryl.

"Cheryl can you please tell me now?" I ask gently cheryl nods but her phone buzzes, she reads the message and runs for the door.

I quickly get up and put my arms around her waist and stop her but she yelps in pain. I let go of her and carefully lift her shirt and see...