Chapter 41

Sophia's mom picked her up around 5 so now its just me and mom snuggled up on the couch together.

"Do you like singing?" She asks breaking the silence of the mansion

"Yeah, but I've never really sang infront of people" I laugh although it was not that funny.

"Yeah I know, but you really are amazing, maybe one day you could even sing on tour with us" she says giving me her winning dimpled smile

"Maybe" I say snuggling into her side as she raps her arms loosely around me as we both drift off into a peaceful slumber

--

"Hey wakeup I made dinner... Bri?" I open my eyes to see mom standing beside the couch

"hmm"

"I made dinner come on" I groggily pull myself up and go into the kitchen.

She puts a plate of spagetti and meatballs infront of me and makes her own plate as well, sitting down across from me.

"So did you make any plans for over the weekend?" She asks

"Nope, as far as I know im all yours"

"Good, I have a photoshoot tomorrow morning. Wanna come?"

"Sure what time do we have to leave?" I ask taking a bite of the spagetti

"We gotta be out of here by 10 and we should be home by 2, the studio is a good 45 minute drive"

"Oh thats not bad, are you driving or is mark taking us?"

"Im driving"

"Oh no"

"At what you saying that for, are you calling us a bad driver" she says somewhat annoyed

"You said it not me" I try to keep a serious face, suppressing my smirk the best I can.

"You cheeky shit" she says throwing a meatball at me

"Why you throwing shit! And maybe its not you're fault.. You just never learned where the roads are" I say throwing one back

We both erupt into a fit of giggles and finish our food without any more flying meatballs.

--

I go upstairs and lay on my bed. I scroll through twitter and decide to reply to a few whole mom is downstairs cleaning up

'Are you going to the book sighing? @briannafaith_xo ?' Yep💓'

'Youre so lucky to be Cheryl's daughter😫' 💘'

'Love you @briannafaith_xo' love you too💋'

'Single or taken? @briannafaith_xo' 😏😶'

'So whos you're new baee😏👫' 😋👦'

'Youre perfect😭💗 @briannafaith_xo' far from it but thanks loveee!💓'

I feel the bed next to me sink and a pair of arms wrap tightly around me

"whatcha doing?"

"Replying on twitter"

"haha, those soldiers are adorable"

"they really are, you have the sweetest fanbase mom"

"thanks" she laughs.

--

"Im really in the beach mood" I groan

"well the beach is kinda cold since its only march but we can have a beach day inside" she laughs.

"And hows that?"

"Ill show you come on" she says pulling me up with her.

We go into the kitchen and mom grabs piña colada mix "get the ice cubes from the fridge" she says pouring the juice into the blender.

I open the freezer and pull out a tray of ice cubes dumping 8 ice cubes into the blender.

We blend them up and pour it into glasses with little umbrellas.

"Go put you're bathing suit on" she says giving my bum a playful slap.

I run up the stairs and soon return in a regular black bikini and pool shorts. I walk out to the hot tub which mom is already in.

I walk over and carefully climb in as well "not bad" I laugh and she smiles at me.

--

I wake up the next morning around 8:45 and decide to start getting ready.

I change into a pink oversized sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings, put my hair in a side braid too save time and put on a beanie since its kinda humid out.

Around 9:15 I wake mom and we are ready and out the door by 10:05.

We climb in the car and decide to stop at a mcdonalds for breakfast. "What do you want?" Mom turns too me, I ponder for a few moments

"number 7 and a coke"

'Welcome to McDonalds how can I help you'

"Hi, can I get a number 7 with a coke and a medium fry, a number 4 and a sprite?"

'Sure, anythig else?'

"Nope thats it"

'Ok $13.14 first window'

We pull up to the first window to pay and pick up our food at the second.

Soon we arrive at the photoshoot only 15 minutes late.

Mom goes into wardrobe and I stay with lily.

--

After a 5 hour long and exhausting photoshoot we Are finally on our way home. Mom begins to slow down, I look up realize there is a bunch of traffic. "Lets take a side street, we will be stuck here for at least an hour" she slowly turns onto a nearly deserted road.

"These roads are really narrow" I say looking around at the somewhat deserted street with only a few trees and a house every few miles in sight

"aye pet"

we are sitting in silence when all of a sudden a car comes out of no where, hits us head on at 90 mph... within a matter of seconds I hear a loud crash and all I see is black.