Busy

- The one where Harry is busy and all you want is to watch a movie in bed.

"Baby?" You walk into his office, watching him type away at his computer.

"Not now, love. I'm busy." He doesn't bother facing you, just keeps his eyes on his computer.

"But I was just going to ask if you wanted to come watch a movie with me." You pout unintentionally, rubbing your tired eyes.

"Not now. I'm busy." He repeats firmly.

You sigh and walk back to the bedroom, laying down while playing with the soft blanket laying on top of the bed.

You close your eyes and decide to ask him again after a short nap.

You wake up, almost two hours later and let out a yawn, stretching slowly. You climb out of bed and walk back downstairs. It's dark now, maybe nine or ten o'clock. You see Harry at his desk still, typing away.

"Baby?" You get his attention, and this time he looks at you. "Will you come watch a movie with me?" You walk over to him, attempting to sit on his lap but he doesn't make it easy.

"Not now, I'm busy." He repeats, typing away. You continue your attempt at sitting on his lap, squirming about. Harry continues typing.

"But, babyyyy." You whine. "Barely seen you today." You pout, pressing soft kisses just below his jaw. "Wanna cuddle." You lay your head on his chest and watch his lips twitch softly. "I'll let you be the little spoon..." You say slowly.

He doesn't budge.

"Why can't you love meeee." You whine, tugging at his jaw softly. "Love meeee." You giggle at yourself, taking a look at his face but, he's not laughing.

You let out a short and defeated sigh when you hear him typing again. You get off his lap, walking towards the door feeling your eyes well up. "Night, H." You close the door to his office behind you and make your way up the stairs to the bedroom.

You get yourself ready for bed; quick shower, wash your face and brush your teeth. You take the fluffiest blanket you have and cuddle up in bed with it, turning a movie on the tv for yourself. You're not an overly emotional person but knowing that even though he could push the work aside for an hour or two if he wanted, he won't.

You soon fall asleep not even half way through the movie, cuddled up with your blanket and an extra pillow.

-

"Baby." You hear Harry behind you, his hand slowly rubbing your bum. This has been his way of waking you up since you could remember. Your eyes open slowly, squinting at your phone to check the time before closing your eyes again.

"Baby, please. I wanna talk." He continues, laying down next to you while pulling you towards him so you're facing each other.

"I'm busy." You say softly, trying to find your blanket. Hearing the hurt in your voice hurt Harry.

"I'm sorry, lovey. I was in a bad mood and I didn't want to take it out on you. Know how sensitive you can be." His hand continue to rub up on your bum and your back in the least sexual way possible. You don't respond, just keep your eyes closed and listen to him.

"I love you, bunny. Never wanna hurt you." He whispers, giving you one last pat with his hand before getting up and making his way to the door.

"Where are you going?" You sit up, making eye contact with a very sad Harry. This hurts your heart.

"The guest room." He murmurs slowly. "I'll give you your space tonight, yeah?" You nod slowly while he turns, walking away.

You try to fall asleep again, switching positions, taking the blanket on and off, even adjusting the thermostat, but you're still awake. You need Harry.

You grab your fuzzy blanket and walk to the guest room with only underwear and one of Harry's t shirts on. You slowly open the door and see the lamp on. Harry's just sitting on the edge of the bed. His sad eyes look at yours and you walk over to the bed. You lay down with your feet at the headboard and squeeze your head in between Harry's arms and onto his lap. You pull your blanket over your legs while Harry's hand starts rubbing your back again.

"I love you too." You cuddle into his stomach, his hand playing with your hair slowly.

"Love you so much more." He kisses your forehead slowly.

The two of you spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies until the sun came up and then the two of you proceeded to make breakfast and spent the entire day out of the house. No distractions.

-

Guys i'm slacking again uh oh