baby 2.0

A/N : okay i know i did a oneshot like this but i love the idea so i'm back doing another one:)

- The one where you tell Harry you're pregnant.

You had taken five tests so far, and all of them displayed two lines or the word "pregnant" on the little screen. Harry would be home any minute now and you were weighing out your options. Harry is about to go back on tour, and you can't possibly raise a baby on your own. But, this is yours and Harry's baby, the two of have been talking about this since your fourth date.

You stare down at your wedding ring and smile. You're pregnant. You hear the front door open and quickly shove two of the five tests in your sweatshirt pocket and go to greet your husband at the door.

"Love! I'm home!" He slips off his boots and attempts to find you in the house.

"'m here." You turn the corner and he smiles, wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing you.

"Missed you." He whispers, laying his head on your shoulder and inhaling your scent.

"Missed you too, baby." You smile. You love when Harry gets all cuddly.

"Wan'a take a nap." He sighs. He's had a long day rehearsing for tour and he's completely drained.

"We can do that, but I have to show you something first, okay?" You pull away from the hug earning a small whimper from him at the loss of contact. It's funny how much of a baby he is even though he's this six foot, full of muscle, man.

"What is it?" He pouts, wanting nothing but a cuddle from his wife. You guide him to your room, sitting him on the bed. "Lovey, just tell me." He whines, tired as ever.

You guide his hand into your sweatshirt pocket and when he feels the sticks in his hand, his eyes widen already. He pulls them out and stares at them for a minute, tears welling up in his eyes. The first thing he does is lift up your sweatshirt, cradle your small tummy in his hands and place a kiss right above your bellybutton. "This better not be a prank." He mumbles, his tears falling onto your skin.

You take his wrists in your hands and guide him to stand up, his arms wrapping around you softly while he softly whimpers into your neck. "Not a prank, baby." You whisper, tears of your own falling down your cheeks. He leaves soft kisses below your ear while his tears fall onto your neck.

"I love you, so so much." He sniffles, his hands running through your hair while you bury your face into his neck.

"I love you too." You sniffle as well while holding onto his arms. "Gonna be a dad." You smile up at him and he cries even harder.

"G-gonna spoil the shit out of him or her." His hand goes over his eyes, sliding down his face while staring down at you. "Thank you." He whispers.

"Haven't done anything yet." You smile softly.

"Thank you." He repeats, pulling you down on the bed with him. He kisses you softly and lays his head below your tummy. "Gonna give you the best life, I promise." He whispers. "I love you." He kisses your tummy slowly and you feel a couple more of his tears hit your skin. "Gonna be the best daddy." He sniffles while you run your hands through his hair.

"I know, baby. The best." You murmur sweetly.

-

okay i know i went MIA again but here's a sweet one to make up for it:)

ALSO I HAVENT EVEN READ THROUGH THIS BECAUSE IVE BEEN SO BUSY SO POINT OUT ANY MISTAKES!!