baby baby

-The one where you have a bun in the oven.

It was four in the morning on a Monday when you had first woken up, feeling sick. You had barely missed the garbage can, emptying your stomach while also trying not to wake up Harry; to which you failed.

"Baby, are you okay?" He'd rub your back while pulling your hair into a makeshift ponytail and kissing your cheek. "It's okay, love, I'm right here." He'd whisper.

It was Tuesday when you got sick just at the thought of burgers, which you had craved the next day. It was Wednesday, yesterday, when you had decided to go to the doctor.

"Well, Mrs Styles. It looks to me like you're pregnant; about a month along. Congratulations." Dr Berkin smiled at you. The only thing you could think about was how mad Harry would be. He was coming out with his second solo album in a couple of days and then tour would be an issue. He'd definitely postpone it for you but you knew he'd be angry.

It's Thursday now and you planned on telling Harry today. You're just waking up when you feel it coming again. You rush to the washroom and close the door, emptying your stomach into the toilet. You hear the door open, then feel Harry's hand rubbing your back and his other holding your hair back. "My love, you really need to go get checked out." He whispers in your ear while kissing your head. "You've been throwing up for a couple o'days now." He murmurs while you finish up and grab a tissue to wipe your mouth. "'m worried." He said softly.

"Just let me brush my teeth and I'll come back to bed. I'm sorry I woke you up again." You mutter while standing up, walking over to the sink.

"Oh, baby, don't say sorry." His arms wrap around your waist while you grab your toothbrush and wet it some, squirting some toothpaste on it then wetting it again. His lips kiss your neck slowly, "Hey, in sickness and in health, right?" He jokes, smiling lazily, making you smile.

You finish brushing your teeth and the two of you head back to bed. You check your phone and see it's only two in the morning which means you slept a total of three hours so far. You sigh while climbing into bed, Harry doing the same.

"Can we talk?" Your leg goes around his, your arm wrapping around his chest. He smiles because he loves this position, although you think he hates it.

"Of course we can, love." He kisses your forehead and lingers for a moment, while he wraps his arm around you.

"I uh, I went to the doctors yesterday." You mutter while he nods, fixing the blankets. "I figured out why I've been throwing up so much lately..." He nods, while playing with your hair. "I'm pregnant." He nods again, his eyes slowly growing wide and his fingers dropping your hair. "Yeah." You murmur.

"Are you fucking with me?" He sits up, as do you.

"Please don't be upset, I-I didn't try to get pregnant I-"

"We're having a baby?" He asks and you nod slowly. "Holy shit!" He pulls the covers off his body and runs to the window, opening it. "I'm having a baby!" He screams, making you giggle. "I, Harry Styles, am having a baby!" You snicker while he looks over to you. "Okay, I'm not, but my wife is!" He screams again, closing the window. "We're having a baby!" He screams, running over to you. "I've got to tell my mum, a-and my sister. Holy shit we're having a baby!" He hugs you tight while kissing your shoulder.

"You're really not mad?" His face contorts at this.

"Why would I be mad? I love you and I love babies and I want to start a family with you." He lays down next to you, grabbing your hand in his. "I love you, so, so much." He lifts your hand towards his lips, kissing your knuckles.

"I just, I know you wanted to wait another year or two before trying and you have the album release coming up and tour and I-"

"Until a baby comes out of you, I'm not going on any tour." He leans down and lifts the black shirt of his that you're wearing, kissing your tummy. "It's us three now." He whispers while kissing your tummy once more. "This baby, and you of course, are my number one priority. Not this album or tour." He leans up and kisses you, hugging you tightly. "I love you, princess." He whispers. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You feel tears prick at the corner of your eyes and stuff your face into his chest. "I was so w-worried you'd b-be ma-mad." You sob.

"Oh, love don't cry. I'm not at all mad. Not one bit." He kisses your head, rubbing your back.

"I-I'm not s-sure why I-I'm c-crying." You sob again, making him snicker. "S-Sorry." You cry and pull away, Harry kissing your tears away.

"Don't be sorry love. You can cry as much or as little as you'd like." He leans in to kiss you and you gladly kiss him back. "I love you."

"I love you too." You sniffle while he leans down to your tummy, lifting your shirt up.

"And I love you." He kisses your tummy, smiling.

Um this book just hit 1k reads? Thank you so much!! I'm glad to see that people are enjoying it so much.

Btw there will be a second
part to this, possibly a third.