original song

"Guys, I've got some bad news. You know how we decided on "Sing" by My Chemical Romance for Regionals. Well, I hold in my hand a cease and desist letter from the band. We can't do it." Mr Shue told us the bad news, I groaned.

"Ugh, it was the perfect anthem." Puck said, I nodded agreeing. "How did the band even find out in the first place?" I questioned.

"How much do you wanna bet Coach Sylvester had something to do with this?" Mercedes added, "One step ahead of you." Mr Shue said.

He told us what he did when he confronted Sue, I rolled my eyes, "So, what are we gonna do now?"

"I think...we should write original songs for Regionals." Rachel stated again, "All those in favor of voting Rachel down a second time?" Santana said.

"No, I think Rachel's right. This team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different." I looked at Quinn strangely, what's her game?

"Well, that's true but if all the other teams are doing amazing songs. We're not gonna be so good." Mercedes shrugged.

"You're right, we're not gonna be as good. We're gonna be better. We won't be using other peoples' words or music. It'll be our own. Our own heart, soul, not just our voices. We have a really talented songwriter in our midst. Rachel? I was thinking maybe you and I could write a song together." Quinn pointed out, I furrowed my brows.

"I'm with Quinn and Rachel. I mean, if these two can agree on something it's probably an idea worth considering." Finn added, "W-wait, wait. So, suddenly you two are writing the music for Regionals? No way. I think that everyone should get a chance to write a song." Santana said, I agreed.

"Santana's right, we can do this." Sam added, I glance towards him and slightly smiled. Sam and Santana were still dating, reason? I don't know. But I can't be upset about it when I know the truth.

"What do you think Mr. Schue?" Mercedes asked, Mr Shue smiled, "I think we're doing original song for Regionals."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

After rehearsal, I changed into some fitness gear and I worked out in the gym for awhile, just to boost up my strength and confidence.

Once I finished up, I hopped in the shower and washed all of the sweat and dirt of my body.

As I was hopping out and putting my towel on, all of the Cheerios cornered me...and they all were holding blueberry slushies.

"W-What are you guys doing?" I stuttered out, hugging my towel to myself as I cowered in the corner.

"Just showing how much of a loser you are, enjoy queen bee." They then proceeded to cover me in slushie, I couldn't do anything to help myself so I just sat there and let them torture me.

Once they poured all the contents out, the one that spoke before spoke up again, "love from Sue." They laughed and walked away, leaving me freezing and looking like a smurf.

That was horrible.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

In glee rehearsal the next day, I had to wear jeans because my legs were stained blue.

"All right guys, let's hear it for our first songwriting seminar." Mr Shue announced as we cheered and clapped, "While Quinn and Rachel are hard at work, we are gonna try and write an anthem of our own. Now, these are rhyming dictionaries for all of you." He handed us books, I flipped through mine curiously.