grilled cheesus

I was walking through the halls of Mckinley when Coach Sue stopped me.

"Buzzy, I'm gonna stop you right there." I turned around to see Coach Sue.

"Yes, Ms Sylvester?"

"I'm visiting Jean again this week since I've taken you along the last couple of times, I was wondering if you'd like to join again as Jean really adores you."

I smiled and nodded, "I'd love to coach, thank you."

She slightly smiled and walked away.

You see, Coach Sue doesn't treat me as bad as the others since I've been helping her since freshman year. I used to volunteer at the nursing home when I was younger since and old school friends mum used to work there.

One day, I summoned across Jean Sylvester, a kind-hearted lady with down syndrome. We hit it off right away and I would visit her daily. When I started at Mckinley, I discovered my cheerleading coach was her sister.

When Coach Sue found out I was a friend of Jean's, she let me tag along from time to time to visit with her.

From then on, it's been sort of a tradition and I know Coach Sue appreciates having someone else there for Jean.

Yes, she still calls me nicknames but they're not as bad as others. She associates me with Bee's, which is fine since my nickname is Bee or BeeBee, sometimes even Bumblebee.

People assume Coach Sue is a horrible person, but deep down she isn't. And that's a fact.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I was sitting in Glee, doing English homework, not paying attention until Finn put his hand up and stood up.

"Mr. Schue? I have something to say. Something happened to me and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core." Finn walked to the front of the room, I closed my book in confusion.

"Oh, my God, he's coming out." Puck joked, I turned around and slapped his knee, chuckling.

"Why, yes. There is a man who's sort of recently come into my life and that man is Jesus Christ." My head shot up at Finn's words, since when did he become religious.

"That's way worse." Puck commented, Rachel's face was of pure shock and horror.

"And I know there are others in here who dig him too." I saw Quinn and Mercedes brighten at his words, oh god.

"And so I thought maybe this week we could pay tribute to him in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus." Finn continued on, I stared at him in confusion.

"Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church." Kurt said next to me, I nodded my head at his words.

"And the reason I don't go to church is that most churches don't think very much of gay people." Kurt continued on, "Or women." I added.

"Or science." We both said.

"I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here." Mercedes butted in, I rolled my eyes.

"I agree.I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks." Quinn agreed also, I rolled my eyes again.

"Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?" Santana remarks, Quinn glares.

"Whenever I pray, I fall asleep," Brittany added in, I looked at her and shook my head.

"Well, guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality." Mr Shud suggested, Puck pulls as face.

Finn notices, "You got a problem with Jesus?" he snapped.