the rocky horror glee show

We were in the middle of a dress rehearsal for Rocky Horror until Carl barges in.

"Whoa ho ho ho!"

The music stops and Carl walks on stage in his Eddie costume.

"Scheuster, are you messing with my woman?" He shouts out, I slowly lowered myself behind the cardboard bush.

Mr Shue stands ups, "I-" "I thought we had a deal!"

Pause right there. Let me catch you up on this weeks lesson.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I was sitting with Kurt and Brittany discussing Halloween costumes.

"So, what are you going to be for Halloween this year?" Kurt asked us both, "I'm going as a seductive red devil, scary and sexy." I smirk.

"I'm going as a peanut allergy," Brittany informs us, we look at her puzzled, that's a thing?

Mr Shue suddenly walks in holding up a stack of paper, "Great news guys! I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical."

Rachel looks up and whispers, "Please be Evita. Please be Evita. Please be Evita."

"Rocky Horror!"

I cheer loudly, it's one of my favourite musicals, besides Wicked, Newsies, Chicago, Heathers, Grease, Mamma Mia!, Hairspray, Burlesque, Godspell and Addams Family. Okay, maybe I know a bit too much about theatre.

"I've never seen it." Finn stated, "Finn, we watched it together." I reminded him, he just looked clueless.

"Mr Schue?" Rachel questions, "Yeah?"

"While I admire your choice of a groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?" She pointed out, I forgot about that.

"Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. It caused outrage and they had to cancel the show." Kurt informed, I frowned disappointed.

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?" Mr Shue convinces us,
Brittany and Artie nod intensely.

"I agree, Mr Shue. Rocky Horror is a classic and I would be damned if we didn't perform it at least once." I started, smiling.

Mr Shue nodded, "Look, I figured it all out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it." He hands out the permission slips. "And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nations in New York!"

The whole club cheers and gasps, I can't wait.

"Okay, let's talk about casting." I straightened up at that.

"Oh! Finn and I will play Brad and Janet." Rachel quickly says, I roll my eyes.

Mr Shue points to Rachel and nods his approval. He walks over to the piano to write down their names.

"And I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie asks, already knowing the answer.

"That's what I was thinking. And, I thought Kurt could play the role of Frankenfurter."

Kurt shakes his head, "No. There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick!"

Sanatana starts smirking, "Why, 'cause that look was last season?" Kurt turns and looks angrily at Santana.