Future

I told Jungkook I was moving and he said he'd move soon too, but not tomorrow, like me. I packed for most of the night, fitting all of my belongings into some suitcases we found in the attic. Getting everything into only two suitcases made it seem like I barely owned anything, which did upset me a bit.

My mum didn't seem upset that I was leaving, I was, I would miss living in this house with my mum, even if she was barely ever here.

We were together for the first time in a while, although we barely spoke, only a few words were said, mainly about Jin's house and the boys, what they were like and who would be in which rooms.

I went to bed early, since I was pretty tired from staying up late last night. As I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram my mum walked in, tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?" I put my phone down and held her hands as she sat beside me on my bed. "I was trying to hide how upset I was about you moving because I know it's best but, I'm going to miss you so much!" She hugged me and cried into my shoulder. "I promise I'll call you every spare minute I can" she gave a weak smile. "Anyways, I'll let you get some sleep, moving day tomorrow after all" she laughed uncomfortably. "I love you mum" I lay down and closed my eyes as she walked towards the door, "I love you more Hyun-Ae."

The next morning I woke up and brought all my belongings downstairs, it was difficult with crutches, but I managed somehow. Not to my surprise there was a note from my mum saying she had to leave for work, but to enjoy moving day, and she would call me later.

I called Jin before he left for school, I decided I'd go back tomorrow, so that I had enough time to move in properly today. Jin said he'd come and pick me up since he had spare time, I was very grateful for this since I had no idea how else I would get there.

I stood in my front garden, my suitcases by my side as Jin parked in front of me. "Hey" he waved at me whilst climbing out of the car, "is this all your stuff?" He seemed a bit surprised at my lack of belongings, just as I had been earlier. "Just means there's room for more" I tried to be optimistic.

As soon as we got home Jin brought my bags up to my new room and told me I can spend the day exploring whilst everyone else was at school, he had to leave quickly since he was going to be late so I ushered him out the door and went up to my room.

When Namjoon and Jin arrived home I had placed my belongings on my half of the room and was sitting watching cartoons on a giant Tv. We spent the entire evening talking about a special 'welcome to your new home' party that we could have once the others had moved in, I was getting pretty excited about it.

~one month later~

Everyone had now moved in and we were happily living together. Apart from the small arguments about who's food was who's everything was perfect.

And I wouldn't change anything about my life for the world.

Thank you for reading :) I may make a sequel but that depends how many people actually want a sequel lol.
Go ahead and read some of maleliphant4 s masterpieces :)