What happened?

"Hey pretty, nice to see you again" he smirked and pushed himself up, so that his hips were resting on the top of the door. I was praying that somebody would walk in right now, my prayers weren't answered. He reached his hand down and curled his fingers around the lock on the door, twisting slowly.

He hopped down and I could do nothing but watch as he swung the door open and locked it behind him. I sat on the lid of the toilet with my crutches by my side, feeling helpless with a leg that won't move. Tears started to gather in my eyes as he took a step towards me. "S..s...stay a.. away!" My lips trembled as I stuck my hands out in front of him. He chuckled and grabbed my wrist, digging his claw-like nails into the sides of my arm. I snatched my arm back and felt his nails scratching through the surface of my skin, causing a gasp to exit my mouth.

I screamed, as loud as I possibly could for as long as I possibly could, not caring anymore about how fancy this restaurant might have been. He put his filthy hand onto my mouth to stop sound escaping. I grabbed his wrist and pushed it away from my face, causing him to fall back onto the door. "You shouldn't have done that" he practically snarled.

"Hyun-Ae? Are you in here?!" I heard a familiar voice from outside the stall, "Jungk-" my mouth was covered again as I shouted. The man lifted his leg up and then sent it down at full speed towards my bandaged foot. I screamed into his hand as pain overwhelmed me, threatening to make me unconscious.

I saw more hands come over the stall door as I kicked at the man standing before me. Jungkook's head appeared and tears streamed down my face. His eyes went wide as he reached down and unlocked the door, swinging it open and glaring at the man.

Jungkook swung his fist and it connected with the mans face, making him fall to the side. "Don't ever come near Hyun-Ae again, or you'll have more than one punch to answer to!" Jungkook pushed the man out of the toilets and back into the restaurant. Then he came back and stood in front of me.

I was crying uncontrollably due to the pain throbbing in my foot, but he didn't know that. "Hyun-Ae are you okay?! What did he do to you?" Jungkook gently lifted my arm and saw the blood dripping from the scratches. "It's not..." I gulped due to the nauseating feeling growing in my stomach. "My leg... he stomped on-" my breathing was heavy and frantic. Jungkook grabbed my hand and sat in front of me, "say no more, we are going to the hospital, and I'm going to get you there as quickly as possible."

Suddenly my six other friends all stumbled into the bathroom. "What happened here?" Jimin's eyes searched my crying ones and he then walked towards me and sat behind Jungkook, "what happened?" He said more seriously this time.