Vmin

I looked around at all the people around the house, silently saying, "woah." We followed Jin to a table with a bowl full of red liquid, "you want something to drink?" He turned to us while holding a ladle. "What actually is it?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Punch, it's just a little alcoholic" he winked at me. "Ehhhh, I've never drank alcohol before" I looked at Jungkook for his advice. "How about you try some, and I'll have some too" he smirked at me.

I took a cup and watched as Jin poured the punch into it. "Hey guys" I heard Namjoon say behind me, "wanna watch Hyun-Ae have her first ever alcoholic drink?" Jin giggled as he pulled Namjoon over to his side. "Seriously?" I groaned as I brought the cup up to my lips, I took one last glance at Jungkook next to me and then I closed my eyes, tipping the liquid into my mouth. I swallowed and it tasted funny, not bad, but not entirely good either. "How was it?" Namjoon chuckled. "Again!" I laughed, liking how much freer it made me feel. "One more, but not too many okay? I don't want you getting drunk" Jungkook warned. I nodded at him as I downed my second cup.

I giggled as me and Jungkook danced in the middle of the living room, until a girl walked up to him and asked him to dance with her. Jungkook looked at me with pleading eyes and I waved him away, as if to say I consent to it, I don't know why he needed my permission. A sinking feeling entered my gut as I watched them holding hands and dancing together. I walked out of the room, looking for Jin.

"Hey there gorgeous" I heard someone say from behind me, I turned and smiled at a random boy behind me, "hi." Then I started walking again, but a tug on my wrist stopped me. "Sorry, I lost my friend and I thought you looked friendly, I'm Taehyung, but you can call me Tae" he smirked, as if he was being smooth and held out his hand "I'm Hyun-Ae" I responded and shook his hand.

"Did you come here with anyone?" He looked into my eyes and then around the room. "I did, my best friend, but he's dancing with someone" my eyes flickered briefly to Jungkook who was now currently making out with the random girl. "Sorry, I've got to find my other friend" I didn't want to see this anymore. Why, I should be happy for him?

"I'll come with you" Tae smiled "maybe I can find my friend too!" I gave him a weak smile in reply and we started walking forward.

We chatted all whilst walking, I found out he was also in my class, but he sat at the back next to his friend so I probably wouldn't have seen him before, "I really thought you and that Jungkook dude were going out, you seem like you are" I laughed at this, going out? We've been friends since we were born, that'd be a little weird, wouldn't it?

"There he is, hey Jimin!" Tae shouted across the garden to his friend, who came running up to him, "I was looking everywhere for you" Jimin scolded him, then he stepped closer and kissed Tae. "Jimin, this is my friend Hyun-Ae. Hyun-Ae this is my boyfriend Jimin" he put his arm over Jimin's shoulders, and smirked at me. "You guys are so cute together" I smiled in awe.