Come in

The rest of the week flew by, my mum working every night, I felt really bad, she looked so tired. Luckily she had a day off today, Friday.

I sat in English and copied down the notes on the board, half an hour left of the school day until I had to get ready for the party. I tapped my pen on the desk as the teacher spoke, only noticing when Jungkook held my pen in place. I looked at him as he chuckled softly beside me. "Sorry, im excited" i giggled. "I can tell, you haven't stopped talking about it all week."

Twenty minutes, ten, five, then the bell rang. I grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the classroom.

We got home and I ran upstairs, Jungkook said he'd give me a surprise in a minute whilst he walked into his house, I shrugged and began shuffling through my wardrobe, thinking that none of my clothes were good enough. "Hyun-Ae?" I heard Jungkook call from down the stairs, "I'm in my room Kook" I shouted back.

There were footsteps up the stairs and then into my room, I felt a tap on my shoulder and so I turned around. "Hey Kookie" I smiled, looking down at a box he held with a ribbon around it. "Open it" he quickly handed it to me excitably.

I carefully unravelled the ribbon and lifted the lid off of the box, revealing a black velvet dress inside. My eyes lingered on the beautiful dress for a moment and then to Jungkook, my eyes going to his lips and then to his eyes. What just happened.

"Thank you so much!" I pushed whatever just happened to the back of my mind and hugged him. I pushed him out of the room, "I've got to put it on!" He laughed and waited outside until I said he could come in again.

The black dress was beautiful, slim fitted with a pencil skirt down to my knees. I opened the door and gleamed at him, "I love it!" He stood there for a moment, looking me up and down, "you look beautiful" he whispered.

He said he would come and pick me up in an hour to walk to the party, Namjoon had texted us yesterday with the address and it wasn't that far from here.

One hour to get ready. I slipped out of the dress and showered. Then blow-dried my hair and attempted to curl it, I'm not sure how well it worked but at least it looked curlier than before. Next I did my makeup, which ended up taking half an hour, but I have to admit it was one of the best I've ever done. As I was putting the beautiful dress back on the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror, nodding for my own self-confidence.

I opened the door to Jungkook, in his usual clothes, black jeans, a shirt and a jacket, exactly what I told him to wear. I smiled at him, "ready to go?"

As we neared the house I heard the loud music, I looked at Jungkook worriedly, "I won't let you out of my sight" he reassured me. "Are you sure because in movies they say that and then they say 'I'm going to get a drink' and then they don't come back" I rambled on. "Hyun-Ae, I won't let you leave my sight" he said in an authoritative voice. 

We walked up to the front door and took one last glance at one another before I raised my hand to knock. Suddenly the door swung open and Jin smiled at us from inside, "come in" he chuckled.

More than a best friendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara