Im falling...

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED AND VOTED! KEEP IT UP!! ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER : )

"Bastard!!! Thinking he could just come in and fuck with me!" I yelled while curling my hair. "I see someones in a bad mood." Said Klaus. I screamed, because he scared me. "Nick god dammit, You scared me." I yelled at him. "What happened?" Klaus asked taking a seat on the bench in my bathroom. "You jerk of a brother came in and fucked with my dreams!!" I growled. "Oh. and he thought he could just waltz in and manipulate me into letting him in MY house." I said. "I should light him on fire!!" I was yelling again. Klaus chuckled. "Would you like some company?" He asked. "While I am lighting your brother on  fire? Sure. but i gotta say thats a bit sadistic, even for you." I smiled at him. He just rose his eyebrows in amusement. . "Caroline is in charge of the carwash today. So go get ready to wash some cars." I said. 

"Im not washing cars." 

"Nick dont be difficult"

"Im not washing cars"

"Yes you are "

"No I am not."

"yes''

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"Yes"

" No" 

"You. Are. Going. To. The. Damn. Car. Wash. So. Go. Get. Ready. Now."

"No"

"GO!!!"

"Fine" he sighed in defeat. "Oh. and make sure Rebecca comes. And make Kol come too. He deserves to have to work." I said. "Anything else princess." He asked. "Nopee" I smirked.

I got dressed in a blue and turquoise bikini. I put on a grey tank top and black flip flops.We all met at the car wash. Rebecca drove with me. She spent the whole car ride asking about Kol. What happened with Kol? Do you like Kol? What did Kol do? Have you seen Kol? What the fuck!  "No Rebecca i do not like Kol." I said. She just smirked. That fucking Mikealson smirk. And yes they do have there own smirk. Its a haha im an arrogant cocky jerk smirk. 

We got out of the car and Caroline started barking orders. "Okay people here we go! Elena Bonnie Stefen damon and Jeremy. You guys are on line one. Rebecca, Naya, Nina sara and Klaus on line two. Annabelle and Kol You guys are on line 3." She ordered. Kol smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Why do we have our own?" I asked Caroline. "Because we had a large turnout and need a smaller extra line." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. Ugh people are bothering me today. I don't like Kol ! 

"Shall we?" Kol offered me his arm. I snorted and walked to our line. I started to fill the bucket with soap and water. "Whats your problem?" he asked. Coming up behind me. I stood up and said  "you". I walked past to get some sponges. "Well, Love Thats not fair. We were getting along so well." He said smirking. I threw a sponge at him as a car came up. The man  handed me a slip that said he was getting a regular wash. "We were getting along but then you decided to be an ass." I said. "Thats quite a mouth on a such a pretty girl, I expected you to be more goody goody." He said. Then he sprayed me with the hose. "Don't judge a book by its cover" I said as I pulled off my wet Tank top. I smirked as he stared. "Tell me how did you end up in Mystic Falls. Surely you didn't leave home." H e asked. An evil smirk on his face. I wanted to slap him in the face! But I cant because that would show him I care. How dare he! I didnt leave them. They died! "Nope I didn't" I said.  "Then what?" he asked. " Listen, I know what your trying to do. Trying to make me fall for you. Be your little plaything. Well, its not going to work." I said looking him straight in the eyes. I went back to work. Realizing we had already done a good ten cars.