Family Reunions...

My eyes widened "You..." I whispered.

I was still to shocked to be angry. Everything was falling in to place. All the confusion was making sense.  "All making sense now? See, you weren't you confused as to why you reacted so strongly to me, my voice?" He asked, circling me. "You remember my voice from when I lit that little shop on fire. You remember my face from when I shoved you car into that river and killed your parents. You know... I wasn't expecting you to survive either of those. Especially when I had your uncle on my side. He wanted you and your family gone, making him the perfect person to hide behind.... Oh and the stunt your dear grandmother performed? I wasn't expecting that either. Hiding your scars and then making you invincable." he said. "Then what was the point of all of this? Why go through Annabelle? She is not exactly the best leverage if you can't kill her." Elijah asked. "Because, seventeen years ago, your dear mother showed me a girl who would save my children. I need to get rid of her before she gets the opportunity to do that." Mikael replied. "And, how do you plan to do that?" Finn asked. "A trade. You see, the Romani and Huntington families are two of the most powerful caster lines ever. Annabelle is a daughter of both lines..." He said. Then, he turned to me.  " You would have given your life for your family. Now you can. Your life for... theirs." he said motioning behind him.  My mother, father and grandmother were there. Ok, now I was angry. I was furious. So furious I could barely see staight.

KOLS POINT OF VIEW

I could see her skin starting to heat up. Glowing bright red, like embers in a fire. "They are ghosts, you'r lying" she spat. Steam came out when she spoke. "No he's not. We are human, alive. Everything he has said is truth." Her mother spoke. " You said, I was a witch..." Ellie whispered. " I know, and I am sorry. You had to find your own path in life." her grandmother spoke. "My path left me ALONE. In a world filled with evil and a power I didn't know how to handle." she yelled. Tears streaming down her face. Her skin was starting to burn through the ropes tying her up. " I understand, but you need to listen, you can't make the deal. You have to live. That is al we have ever wanted for you. To live and find love and do right." her mother said. "You are my family! You expect me to live knowing that I let you die TWICE!" Ellie yanked her hands then legs away from the tree. "Get back!" Mikael growled. She threw fire at him. Then chanted and the fire surrounded him and he couldn't get through. " No you get back." She growled back. "If what you say is true, then I am a very powerful caster. I could keep you away from my parents and we could all live." She asked. " You cant enter that circle. Thanks to my love." Mikael said. Esther appeared. My siblings and I growled. "One day... you will understand. As parents we would do anything for you. You can't expect us to let our daughter to die for us." Her mother said. I could see the rage fading, being replaced by sadness. "I don't want to do this alone...Im not strong enough to do this alone." She whispered, as if she was ashamed to admit it. "You are not alone." her father said looking me in the eyes. She turned towards me. "Please Ellie... Don't do this.. I.. I... just please... Don't." I said. She swallowed hard, then turned around. She took down the wall that held in my father. "You are a bastard." She spat. Then pulled out her dagger. She flicked her hand and he went flying. It started to pour. Vampires were coming out of the woods. Probably placed there in case this happened. Everyone was fighting now. 

Once we had killed all of them, all we could do was go back to watching. Ellie was on top of Mikael trying to get to his heart. He threw her off him. "Ellie!" I yelled as she slammed into the barrier. He took this opportunity to run to her family. He bit her mother. " No!" she screamed. "Come fight ME you coward." She roared. There was lightning and thunder cracking now. He smiled and pulled something out of his pocket. The ring, her powers won't work anymore. "You'r pathetic" She spat. He shrugged and came at her. She managed to get him in the stomach with the dagger. He pulled it out and came at her. She dodged the first few attacks until she noticed the hole forming in the ground. He took the opportunity and stabbed her right in the stomach. "No!" I roared. This time when I went to hit the barrier it wasn't there. I threw him off Ellie in a blind rage.