The first date... part one

HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER : ) THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED OR VOTED! ENJOY!

I checked the clock on my night stand. It was 6:50. I checked my make up to make sure it looked good for the hundredth time since i finished it. I checked my phone and Klaus and Caroline and Rebecca had all texted me. 

 From- SantaKlaus

What are you doing tonight? I was thinking the grill. 

From- Care Bear

Cheer practice moved to tomorrow at 11:00. K?

From- Becca 

Have fun ; ) Oh and I have been sworn to secrecy, so don't worry.

Jesus Chist Rebecca. I wonder why she wont tell Klaus. Hmm... Well, not my problem.

To- SantaKlaus 

Sorry, i Cant . I have plans tonight.

To- Caroline

K .  See you tomorow.

To- Becca

I will ; ) 

I pu my phone,lip gloss and wallet in my purse and walked down stairs. The door bell rang. I opened the door and smiled. Kol was standing there looking handsome as ever. He was wearing jeans and a brown button up shirt. The three top buttons were undone. He was wearing brown boots. His hair was tousled in a sexy, manly way, with a bit of gel in it. I suddenly realized that I was staring. A blush started to spread across my cheeks. I felt better when he didn't seem to notice, because he was staring at me too. It made me feel really good, but at the same time very self conscious. I turned my head down and started to blush some more. Dammit! I am NEVER self conscious . and I rarely blush. 

KOLS POINT OF VEIW

I walked up to the door and rang the door bell. Ellie opened the door and smiled. I would have noticed her checking me out if I hadn't been so busy doing the same. She looked gorgeous in a blue off shoulder tight dress with flowers and black strappy heels.  She had a gold necklace with a blue pendent and a gold Bengal  with blue stones in it. Her nails were an off green color and had her hair in tight curls. I looked up and smirked at the blush that had crept onto her cheeks. I liked that I could make her feel this way. She was so confident around people. I can tell she has been through a lot. I can see it when she is with me or when she's just with Klaus. You can see it in her eyes. Those eyes that always seem to captivate me are so alive, but if you can get her to feel certain emotions you can see it. The underlying hurt in her eyes. I told her I would catch her and I meant it. "Shall we?" I asked. She smiled. "Yep" She said grabbing her purse and taking my arm. She popped the p in yep making me chuckle. "Where are we going" She asked. "You will see" I said smirking. She pouted. I raised an eyebrow and she laughed. We got in the car and drove a bit to an abandoned house. We walked to the door. "You sure know how to wow a girl" She said smirking. We walked in and the two witches I had paid to do the spell were standing there. Ellie's grip tightened on my arms and I looked at her giving her a reassuring nod. They had set up a circle of candles. I walked with her to the middle of the circle. "Kol...." Ellie said warily. "Its got to be a surprise love, Like you said I know how to wow a women" I said using her own words against her. She rolled her eyes and I smirked. The witches started chanting and white light started to envelope us. I looked over at Elie and was surprised to see her smiling warmly, like she was enjoying the feeling of the magic around her. I noticed that the white was starting to fade.