The awakening.

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN I PROMISE! THANK YOU MELANYANDERSON  AND BRIANY_MORGAN FOR COMMENTING. IT HELPS ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY, SO PLZ COMMENT OR VOTE! HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER. ENJOY :)

I eat cake in bed...  I shouldn't but I do.  We all have issues.

Bonnie and I are in the car on our way to Klaus's house. " So remind me again why opening these damn coffins is so important again?" Bonnie asked clearly irritated.

"Well someones in a mood this morning." I noted.

"Jeremy." She spat the word like it was acid.

"What happened?"

"Now that he cans see Anna and Vicki, I can tell hes always somewhere else, distracted. Im here. I love him. That should be good enough." She lemented. 

See, this is Carolines territory. Id only ever loved one boy, any other relationships were more for company than anything else. So I went with the safest response. "Im sorry, Bonnie." In the sincerest tone I could muster.

 "Thank you." she replied and I was relieved that we were pulling up. 

Klaus had all the coffins in the foyer, and he paced in front of them as Bonnie and I drew the appropriate symbols to the floor, and then one on each coffin. 

"Stand in the middle of the circle" I instructed Klaus. We stood on either side of him and started the spell.  I took the knife and cut deep into each of Klaus's wrists,the blood dripping and pooling by our feet. He watched in an odd fascination as the blood was pulled towards the symbols, and as it touched it conformed to the new shape. The symbols on the coffins turned a bloody shade of red, and they started to tremble. I could feel the resistance if the binding spell that had been placed on them was strong. Bonnies chanting was faltering and she eyed me, obviously wanting to call it quits. When I gave no sign of stopping, she made a move to step out of the circle but klaus gripped her arm, and there was no mistaking the threat that laid in his eyes. I could see the fight in her eyes when, much to my relief the coffins burst open, tops splintinering, flying off their hinges.

I turned to Bonnie, who was staring wide eyed at the damage, she had blood running from her nose, and looked axhausted. She whipped around angrily towards Klaus "You could have gotten us killed!" she yelled angrily. 

"Bonnie-" I warned. 

But she was having none of it. "And you" she turned to me "Are you trying to get yourself killed? You may be willing to risk this for that monster. But I am not."  she seethed and made her way to the door. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaus pulled out the daggers, stepped back and stood eerily still, looking at the bodies. "Ill go get them some blood." I said, without waiting for a response. 

I set the blood down on a table and went to stand next to Klaus, who hadnt moved. "Would you like me to go?" i asked, feeling like I was intruding on a private moment. 

He walked over to Rebekahs coffin, a fleeting, momentary look of fondness passing over his features. "The two of you, are going to cause me alot of trouble." 

He moved to the one next "Elijah?" I asked. 

'You did your homework I see" He walked away from his siblings, towards the bourben table. I looked towards the other two coffins. 

 "Mikael may have bound them so you couldnt wake them up, but it was you put them in those boxes, stole decades, centuries.. You have forever but you wont ever be able to fix this. A thousand years has made the lot of you irreprably broken and that is a sad truth."  I paused glancing at the daggers, "Not that you'll heed my advice, but you should probably get rid of those."  

"Not a chance love, I may need them in the future." He responded, but set them down on the table. 

I wouldve argued that threatening previously daggered siblings with daggers probably wasnt the smartest plan, but I was interupted by a sharp intake of breath, and a groggy "What the hell?" 

"Rebekah.." Klaus said, and he looked almost guilty for a moment.

"You bastard." she seethed. Klaus was silent or a moment, pulled between sadness and anger.

I decided it really best to leave, taking a few steps backward. Before bumping into something, or rather someone. I spun around, wide eyed. 

Kol's Point of view.  

 Bright emerald green eyes were the firt thing I saw when she turned. I took a moment to admire the rather beautiful, however unfortunate young women standing in front of me.

"Arent you a pretty little thing" I smirked. I would've kept this one around, but I was hungry. I grabbed her wrist and let my fangs extend but got no further before the exquisate pain erupted in my head. I looked up at her as I fell to my knees. 

"You have no idea." she smiled with false sweetness, releasing me from the pain. I stood up and narrowed my eyes, but she just smirked up at me.

"Im Annabelle, the 'pretty little thing' who just got you out of that box." She said, then turned a grabbed blood bag from the table. "Two centuries in a box is no excuse for poor manners" she handed me the bloodbag, then turned and walked out the door. 

I was left watching her leave, this one would be fun, very fun. But first there were other matters to attend to.

"Long time, Brother." 

"Kol"