Wicked Game...

OK. IM SOO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT! BUT, HERE IT IS. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

'What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.'

I woke up to a sleeping Kol. The morning sun shining down on his beautiful face. Sometimes I found it hard to believe he was a vampire, someone who had done horrible things, because he looked like an angel. But, laying here in his arms, I didn't feel anything but happiness. Not sadness, not guilt, not anger. It was then that I realized that I needed him. I was happy that I didn't die last night. Because I needed him, more than anyone else. More than my family, more than my own parents. I leaned my head against his chest, and fell back asleep.

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up looking around, I didn't see Kol anywhere. I looked at the clock. It was only seven-thirty. Which means I had only fallen back asleep for about 15 minutes. I sighed and flopped down back on the bed. "Did you think I left?" I heard Kol said.  A huge smile spread across my face.  I sat back up. "I went to my house to get a shower and grab a few things." He said. I hadn't noticed he was carrying a backpack. "Ooh. A shower sounds good." I said climbing out of my huge bed. "Make it quick we are leaving." He said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Wherever we feel like atthe moment. I want to be away from all this, from Esther, from Mikael. I don't like seeing you hurt." He said, walking towards me. "I just want to be with you." He said. There wasn't pity in eyes and he didn't try to talk about what happened. I was unbelievably grateful for that. He was inches away from me. I leaned up and kissed him. His hands went to my waist, but I pulled away. "I need to take a shower." I smirked at him. 

When I got out, I put on a pair of shorts and a tank-top that buttoned up the front. I decided to keep my hair down and let it air dry.  I slipped on a pair of flip flops and applied a little lip gloss. When, I cam out of the bathroom, I headed or my closet. "No need for that." Kol smirked holding up a backpack. "I packed you a bag, and we can go shopping when we get to where we are going." he said. I just laughed and grabbed my purse. I threw my phone, ipad and charger in it. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded. Before I could take another step he had me in his arms. "What are you-" I was cut off by rushing air. 

Next thing I knew we were in the car and pulling out of the driveway. "What was that for?" I asked. "Rebekah will have a heart attack if she finds out i'm taking you." he said. "Oh, its probably best she doesn't see us." I agreed. I looked around. We were in a black range rover. "Nice car" I said. "Thank you" he smirked. 

"So where too?" He asked. "Anywhere... Just drive." I said, and he did.

Kol was currently messing with buttons on the dashboard. "Apparently, Klaus isn't a very good teacher. " I said, raising an eyebrow at him. He pushed a button and jumped when the radio came blaring on. He hit it again, and it turned off. I started laughing... very hard. He just playfully glared at me. He was about to say something, but I turned on the radio before he could. I turned it down a bit. and started to sing softly along with the music. 

 Kol's point of view.

I smiled lightly to my self, at her singing. I had been thinking all morning, that she seemed oddly fine. Ellie had always seemed controlled, never showing emotion to those around her.  But, last night she had lost that control, that outer shell. I can tell that she didn't like that. 

I can't help but feel like she knew, and knows more than she let on. That she had an Idea of what was going on, but never told anyone. Like, maybe they weren't as close as everyone thought. I have a feeling that her parents weren't the only thing she lost last night.

......

Ellie had fallen asleep three hours into the trip. I looked over at her sleeping form. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful.