Night in

What's happening fam!
Yeah I'm never saying that again.

TW: cursing, mentions of bullying for being trans, crying, tell me if there are anymore!

Ship: background Preston x Harrison( I should really starts learning ship names) and platonic Max & Ella!

-

"Oh and remember-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! I know, Pres. No sweets before bed, bedtime is at eight, no TV after seven-thirty, yada yada yada! I know the rules, this don't the first time I've babysat her before, now go!" Max huffed, shoving Preston towards the door where Harrison stood, a frown on his face. 

"Yeah, babe. We need to go now or else we're gonna be late. Ella will be fine! We did make Max godfather for a reason." Harrison said, for the ninth time in the last three minutes, Max noted. Preston huffed and placed one last peck on his daughters cheek before setting the nin year old down. 

"Okay, okay, okay! I just can't believe we're going out and leaving our child with him," Preston sneered with no real malice. Max shot him a lazy smirk and a small piece sign. 

"Just go, Daddy! I'll be fine with Uncle Max! I promise no one will get injured-"

"Ella, dear, you said that last time." Preston retorted, a fond edge to his voice that he only reserved for his daughter. 

"Yeah! And no one got hurt kinda!" 

"Oh my God I'm rethinking this-"

"Nope!" Harrison said, placing an arm around Preston and guiding him through the door. Both parents waved goodbye as they drove away and Max and Ella watched them go. Once they were gone Max turned to the young girl. 

"So," he started, a smirk on his face. "What do you wanna burn first?" Max asked and Ella giggled in delight. 

-

"El! What the fuck! This is illegal!" Max yelled, darting behind the island as the giggling girl continued to fling chocolate chips at him. 

"Surrender you old ass fart! You know you'll never win!" She yelled, continuing her attack. Max looked left and right for any type of weapon or throwing material. He spotted a bag on the counter. 

"Bingo," he muttered and grabbed for the bag of flour. Ella watched as he snatched up the bag and she knew that all hope was lost before he even threw the first handful. 

She yelled as her face was met with the white powder and spat when some got into her mouth. 

"You old bat!" She yelled, diving under the dining room table. Max gasped. 

"Oh, I'll show you old! Get over here you little menace!" He yelled, rushing into the dining room. Just as he was about to attack, the oven beeped and they both swivelled their heads towards the kitchen before looking back at each other. 

"Cookies!" They screamed before running to the oven to get the chocolate chip cookies before they burned. 

-

"So then I said to her 'shut up Brittany! This is why Damian cheated on you!'" the nine year old said, bent over Maxs' hand as she meticulously painted his hands a second coat of bubblegum pink. Max chuckled and she swatted his arm to keep him still. 

"Damn kid, that's harsh." He said. Ella shrugged. 

"She deserved it. Brittany is a bitch and a half, and that's being generous!" Ella smirked. Max let out a low whistle.