Amends

Man I really gotta write more
Tw:none
Ship sailing: not yet

-

"Maxwell….what are you doing here? Why are you here!" Preston whisper yelled, stalking towards the man in question. 

Max chuckled as Preston got in his face. 

"I'm just here to cause a little trouble...doll." Max said, eyes dark and smirk present. This only made Preston angrier. 

"Max, you need to leave. Now. I will not have you ruining this for me," Preston growled. Max just chuckled. 

"I would never miss one of your shows, babe. Who do you think I am?" Max asked, feigned innocence in his eyes. Preston grit his teeth and clenched his hands. He was ready to slap a bitch.

"Preston! You're on in five!" A stage manager called, casting a quick quizzical glance at Max before rushing off somewhere else. Preston let out a huge huff before turning around. 

"Stay. The. Fuck! Away from me." Preston whispered before rushing towards the stage. Max just stood there as he heard the curtains rise and Preston start acting. His voice loud and musical.

He turned around and walked towards where the dressing rooms were. He found Preston's  and snuck in when no one was looking. 

Turning on the lights, Max took in the room around him. Dramatic and chaotic yet perfect. Max liked it. The pictures on the mirror and the costumes thrown around on the couch. A pizza box sticking up out of the trashcan and his nailpolish lined up in a colorful row. His script was in his chair, turned to a random page. Multiple hair ties littered the floor.

It was so….Preston

He walked up to the mirror, looking at the pictures of Preston and Harrison. Preston and Nerris. Even a few pics of Preston and Space kid. He seemed to have kept in touch with almost everyone in camp.

He took out a bouquet of flowers he had brought. Dahlias and water lillies with a single red rose in the middle. He left it on the counter, right next to an opened bottle of nailpolish and left.