Chapter 6: Searching.

Dedicated to that special guy in my future who looks like Justin. Oh yeah Justin Bieber he will look like Justin Bieber. The one and only Justin. But it won't be Justin since he's unavailable ha ha. Any hoo, there's seven people in the world who look exactly like each person, except they could be short or tall or have a different ethnic background. But the look-a-like Justin will be married to me. We will get married! and Be Happy Forever.

Song: Dark Paradise- Lana Del Rey

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- Dr Seus

"People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges"- Unknown

{Lennon}

             This little hope made my heart leaped uncontrollably, since no one could save me, why not be my own hero? Sounds more realistic this way. I patted my pants down trying to find my phone, I swear I put it in my back pocket, I reached there and it's not there. Wait.. My bag, my bag probably contains my phone. I quickly searched my bag, throwing out unnecessary items. As I reach down to my last item, hoping it will be a phone, it was unfortunately a mirror compact.

           As I looked around to find anything used to contact someone I turned around to see the charming yet vicious face that kidnapped me.

"What are you doing? What is this mess?" He shouted at me giving me a stern look as if he was telling me to answer him straight away.

"Nothing, I was just finding out a WAY out of here." I spat at him.

"Ha ha honey, you're not going to find a way out of here, until I let you go and get what I want." He said softy.

"Why should I believe you? And what could you possibly want from me?" I shouted back at him, moving my hands to my hip.

"Do you believe me now, your parents; Jennifer and Ryan, crazy drug dealers yet they made you clean up their mess once they left, and I want to know where they went." He gave me a glare and banged his fist against the door.

"What you think I don't know that, you think I'm happy being raised into a family that were rich yet they never really cared about me and were in the drug dealing business. It's not my choice and what makes you think they're alive?" I replied to him, tears building in the back of my eye, just ready to burst.

"Oh darling they are alive, but that's for me to know and for you to find out later." He walked out and slammed the door, leaving me there all confused.

                       My parents were alive? My parent's they are dead I saw them get buried, I saw them die in front of my eyes. How could they be alive? All these questions were running through my head. I tried remembering the past, the past I tried to forget and now I had to go back and remember everything. The countless efforts to forget the past, only to bring me back into the past. This is not what I had in planned.

                 I looked around the room, the room was big. I was being kidnapped yet I'm being treated like I'm in a holiday house, well not treated like one but the room made me feel like I was in one. As I walked about the room, checking if there was a window that I could open and climb out from, there was none.

           There was definitely no way out of here, except the bedroom door.

       As I debated with myself whether to open the door or not, and having that slightest chance that it could be unlocked. I did the unthinkable and uttermost stupidest last hope I could have and walked to the door and quietly twisted the doorknob slowly. It didn't open, but as I tried again the door-frame was too rigid and got stuck between the door itself so that's why it was stuck. As I gave the door a hard last push the door swung open leaving me an exit to run off too.