Chapter 4: I Shouldn't have walked away.

Dedicated to my lovely friend/brother Michael Alberts. Who was my first reader. Sometime's I think you should just live your life and just forget about the past. I know it's hard but you have to make the effort, you can't just make what happened to you such a huge impact and ruin what's happening now. It's not right for you, and it's not right for the people that care about you..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Song: Everything has changed - Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran.

It'd be a good idea to look up the song I noted on here to get in the mood and even if you don't like the song play it while your reading the chapter, it makes the chapter clash with the song in a good way and it goes well perfectly:)

Chapter 4: I shouldn't have walked away.

"It always rains the hardest on the people who deserve the sun". - unknown

"The best way to appreciate something is to be without it for a while" -unknown

{Lennon}

Did I just laugh? I haven't laughed in a long time. It was just so funny how he thinks he's good looking cause he's not.

              Okay... Maybe... He...is...

                        Only just a little bit... Just a little that's all.

                   He keeps making small talk its quite funny how hard he's trying to make me talk.

                              He doesn't  even know my name.

                                                 Maybe I should tell him?

"I'm Lennon." I extended my hand to shake his. "And I am Vincent Chaz." He gladly took my hand and shook it firmly and gave a friendly smiled.

"Oh um—, Dehllea." 

"Sorry what, uh Dehllea?" He responded in a confused way.

"I mean that's my last name since you gave me yours, not like you gave me yours, I mean like you let me know your last name, because its not like you gave me your last name, cause that'd make us married ha.ha yeah." the words came quickly out of my mouth and all at once and I got my hands and covered my mouth this would be a good time to stop talking.

"Oh I get you now." He chucked lightly.

                    Something about him was different, he was different from other people. Something about him made me want to get to know him better now but I just couldn't let that happy. I shut out people a long time ago and I'm not going to trust him or trust anyone. Trust had to be earned and it needed to be kept strong. I just can't risk getting close to anyone again. I'll just get hurt again.

Vincent was shy in a way but that's one of the things I liked about this stranger but I wasn't going to let him into my life that easily. Everything has changed in the past 4 hours, I barely spoke a word and now I'm talking like crazy and from what just happened recently I probably didn't even make sense.

"Approximately 30 minutes till we reach at LaGuardia airport, remain seated for the next 30 minutes just in case of turbulence. Enjoy your flight." I heard the pilot speak, and I did as I was told.

30 minutes had passed and we just had landed at the airport. We got off the plane in an orderly fashion and Vincent looked a bit lost from the look of his eyes. I wondered if he knew where he was going and I intended to find out.