Chapter 5: She'll come back to me.

• Dedicated to Hattie

Chapter 5: She'll Come Back To me.

Dedicated to my friend Hattie from Tumblr, she was there for me. When my real friends weren't. I love you Hattie!   

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No one can change a person, but a person can be the reason why someone changes - Spongebob

{Vincent}

"Ok, ok, yep, ok, yes I'm here, ok, no I can't get to Ontario by tomorrow, well... because I have something to do, ok, yes I will, okay bye mom, love you too." I scratched my head in frustration ending my exhausting conversation with my mother. 

             I sighed in relief.

I turned myself around to find Lennon not there. I looked around for her, it was so difficult because people were coming from every direction. I saw people existing and entering the airport. People rushing in and out the place and it was so over crowded and the worst part was that I couldn't find her anywhere. Where would she head off to?, didn't I tell her to stay here and wait for me?

While I made my way through the crowd, I took a glance at a black sleek rectangular object laying on the ground. Without any hesitation I decided to pick it up, as my contact to it became clearer and more focused it became clear that it was a phone.

As I flipped it to its front, I pressed the button on the top edge of the phone and it popped up displaying a family; a mother, a father and a discreetly familiar looking girl.

                    Golden hair, perfect smile, she looked so happy, she was young, and they were laying on the grass in front of a house. Most probably their house. Why does this girl look so familiar? I had a gut feeling I had met her before. I could join the girl on the plane to this girl in the picture, but in a way I just couldn't. The girl in the picture looked happy, smiling as brightly as she could while the girl in the plane, she looked so dull and lifeless, but she was still perfect to me in a way I couldn't even explain.

As I felt the cold air wind touch my face I slowly tilted my head to the other way blocking the wind from blowing my hair in the other direction and my eyes caught onto a girl with red high-heels being pulled into a cab.

                  As the car quickly fled with the mysterious girl being driven away. I couldn't help but wonder if that was Lennon. I walked to the stop where she last stepped foot and I just let my head slouch down in disappointment. I should've asked for her number sooner so I could've still kept contact with her and make her smile once more. I changed my plans for her and I just couldn't believe it, it looked like it was all pointless.

Suddenly my eyes led onto the bare, rubble concrete. A photo, the same exact photo that was on the mobile phone. The mobile phone I have in my hand. This was HER phone. I had a chance of finding her, and I guess I could get the chance to know her better?

                     The first step to finding someone and not making them hate you is to not to go through their phone. I guess she could have a tracking device implanted into her phone, I mean her house, it was massive I'm sure she would have some protection of some sort of tracking her phone down unless she couldn't care less about it.

                     I decided to let it wait for a day before going through her phone and finding any given information that would help get her device back to her. So instead I let it sit in my suitcase. Waiting for her to come knocking on my door asking why I have her phone. Seeing that face just one more time would make me smile greatly.