Chapter 9: Woeful flowers

Chapter 9: Woeful Flowers.

{Lennon}

"Shut up!" I yelled at those fluttering wings as I thump the window with my fist.

My mood has changed it has gone to unhappy but could manage, to unhappy and severely out of control.

          The troublesome thing going through my mind right now was that there was someone watching me. I couldn't help but pin point the stalker was the one who shot my father. The stalker the 'protector' as he so calls says.

My stomach and my heart just drops, I feel sick. Whenever great mood swings and the hitting feeling of depression. My body reacts to it entirely, not only affecting my psychological mind, my body as well. It makes me physically sick, to the point where I want to kill myself.

But that's another story because I know whatever happens, happened for a reason. So basically my parents time was up, they had to go. I kept an optimistic mind, due to my mourning it made me stronger in an evil and twisted way. I felt better and stronger than ever since the passing of my parents.

             I loved them, but they never loved me. It was undesirably fake, our relationship with each other. It was specifically like they were showing off to the world as in their colleagues, their bosses, their friends. That we looked like a desirable family, a family that cared, a family that did all these good old family activities together.

All this was fake, the only family picture we had taken was when I was 11. As sad as that sounds. My mother actually looked presentable and sober as well as my father. But to tell you the truth. It was all lies, we lay on the grass on comforting, wrapped in each others embrace and smiling at the photographer taking our family picture but once the photograph was taken. They left in a blink of an eye, left to do their own thing. Not caring about their 11 year old daughter, who was merely a child.

                    But maybe they deserved this? Maybe God made this happen. But not only did God make this happen,God made it have a huge effect on me as well. Lucky I was 16 already if I wasn't, I would be in a foster home, stuck with mindless children running around not having a care in the world, siting there painfully waiting for a new family. Lucky I was old enough to fend for myself.

My parents funeral's date is today, the day of mourning the day where I'll never see them again. I couldn't see their faces, the last time I saw their pale, lifeless faces was back in this house. The house where they grasp and tighten the rope of death itself. .

Their coffin steadying itself and lays gently in the ground as dirt and rubble make its way to cover up. Leaving nothing but flowers to lurch as a reminder of pure happiness to celebrate their life of living and breathing.

The flowers lay right above them, rooting their ways to their soul. As it grows within them, they were woeful flowers. We know now that their time here is gone. That everything they lived for, vanished alongside of them in an oblivion smell of death.

Adrian stood right beside me as I watch the pair of wooden sleek boxes make its way into the ground. He embraces me in a hug, a tear escapes from my eye. I stopped it from reaching full capacity. Stopping it from reaching where my lungs breathe heavily asking and pleading for air as I cry an ugly cry.

His eyes were so giving and soothing as he stares into my eyes, giving me a look showing that 'everything was going to be okay'.

Nothing was okay and nothing will ever be okay, that's just what people say when they have nothing to say. It's an overused line, and so assuring yet it was, it was a cold hard lie.