☁️ - crush, NCT Ten

Short info: Not a request :}
You're an Idol under SM as well and good friends with NCT. You're close with the rappers because you're one too.
Ten has had a crush on you for a while now and thinks you're dating Lucas because of how close you are, so one time when you're all goofing around, he accidentally outs himself, but not in a good way...

♧♧♧

You've just finished recording your rap verse for your bands' newest song and decided to pay your boys a visit.

After checking the dance practice room, you found only WayV and not all of NCT at the moment, so you quietly made your way inside as to not disturb their dance practice.

"Hey! Y/N Noona is here!" Yukhei shouts with a giant grin as he notices you trying to sneak to the side.

"Ahh... I was trying not to disturb you!" You pout and cross your arms.

"I'll always notice you" Yukhei says with a wink.

"Ew cheesy" You roll your eyes playfully and chuckle. "Anyways, sorry to disturb you all!" You bow quickly and look at Kun.

"It's okay, we were planning on stopping anyways" He smiles.

Yukhei cheers and runs towards you. "YYY/NNN!" He calls and in the last moment picks you up to spin around with him in his arms while hugging you.

"Yahhh!" You squeal and quickly grab a hold on his shoulders. "Yukhei stoop!"

Your best friend laughs loudly and sets you down. "Sorry you're just so small"

"Shut up before I kick you in the knees!"

The other members crack up at your response and soon you're all laughing loudly.

"Are we disturbing something?" Taeyong's voice suddenly joins in.

"TY!" You squeal and wave at him over dramatically.

He laughs and waves back.

The WayV members decided to sit back and take a break while you were goofing around with Jisung and Chenle, your so called babies.

"Ahhh my babies!" You fake cry as you softly pinch Jisung and Chenle's cheeks. "You're both so tall!"

They both laugh and decide to squish your face. "HeY"

"Gimme attention Noona!" Yukhei calls and makes grabby hands. "Cuddle meee"

You pat both Maknae's shoulders with your signal eye smile and turn to your best friend with a chuckle. "Here I come!" You call and jog towards him.

He opens his arms with a grin and you stand there in front of him.

"Are you two dating or something?" Ten asks with a raised brow and crossed arms, eyeing you two skeptically.

Yukhei leans his head to the side to look at Ten over the side of your stomach. "Nah"

"Oh really?" Xiaojun asks, surprise written all over his face. "I thought you've been dating for like at least a few months"

Yukhei and you break your hug and exchange funny looks.

"Oh no" You laugh and shake your head. "We've been best friends since our trainee days"

"We could never date, were way past that" Yukhei agrees and playfully slaps the side of your thigh.

"Ow!" You yelp in surprise and rub the part where he hit you. "What was that for?!"