Part 13

Y/n's POV
It took me a few seconds to realise what exactly was happening right now. But once I did, for some reason, I kissed him back. I had never kissed anyone before and this new experience, along with these new feelings, actually made me feel... good.

Surprisingly, Jungkook wasn't forceful at all. The kiss was slow and soft, his smooth lips waited until mine matched his. But a minute later, he started to try and deepen it slightly, pushing our lips closer than before as his body trapped mine closer against the classroom wall. In this moment, I felt some kind of a connection between us.

After a few minutes, I awoke from my subconscious state to what I was really doing right now: kissing my bully! As this crossed my mind, my eyes shot open and my arms quickly shoved the boy in front of me back. His eyes widened in surprise at my sudden action.

"Wh-what?" He questioned me. I took a moment to compose myself before turning to him.
"What was that?! Why did you kiss me? Oh god, you're so gross." I complained, wiping my mouth.
"Gross? You didn't seem grossed out a few seconds ago." He smirked, licking his lips.

"Hey! I-I was just... I needed time to get my head around your horrendous behavior! How dare you kiss me without my permission!" I yelled at him, watching his unchanged confident expression.
"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it." His fingers ran through my hair.

I quickly moved his hand away.
"I might have if you didn't do that with any female that comes within your reach. Why did you do that?" I asked. He continued smirking.
"Why not? You wanted to kiss me in the closet and we almost kissed yesturday. So... I thought we might as well get it over with already." He shrugged. I laughed slightly.

"Get it over with? Glad that's how you see it. Well, now that it's over with, I'm leaving." I gritted through my teeth. Jungkook stopped me from leaving by putting his arm in front of me.
"Why so sour? We can do it again sometime if you don't want it to be over." He playfully stated. I looked at him with wide eyes.

Is he serious right now? He's literally playing with me. That kiss meant a lot to me but nothing to him. Why didn't I already know this? He's literally done that and so much more with dozens of girls. I need to stay away from him. I can't fall for him, even if I may have already.

"No thanks. You have so many girls to fulfil that wish of yours. Why would I be any different? Just let me go." I lowered my gaze to the ground, feeling the tears in my eyes slowly rise from his attitude. I felt his finger on my chin, trying to lift it up but I harshly slapped it away.

"Just stop it!" I shouted louder and ran out the room, to my next lesson. Slamming my bag on the floor, I sighed and hid behind my art station. Taehyung gave me a concerned look as he got up from his seat and walked over to me.
"Everything okay?" He asked, even though he could already tell it wasn't. I just smiled at him.

Time skip
Tae had taken me to the school's music studio after our lesson, where I told him about most of the things that happened with Jungkook, minus the kissing part. I sighed at the end as he rubbed my back comfortingly.

"What a jerk! I honestly don't know why he does this or why he targeted you to let his frustration out. He's been like this for years now. I wish the old Jungkook would show himself more often." Tae sighed. I looked at him.