Part 10

Y/n's POV
"What are you doing?" A voice was suddenly heard as light filled the closet from the door opening. We both turned to see who was there. I didn't recognise the girl but the other was Luke, who was grinning humorously at me. I watched as Jungkook slumped at the sight of the girl that was there. She's probably the one he was trying to avoid.

She pulled Jungkook harshly out of the closet, dragging him to the side. I took the opportunity to quickly dash away with Luke, my face felt warm from what just nearly happened in that room. I'm glad I have a chance to cool down, or that's what I thought but Luke suddenly burst out laughing as soon as we got to our empty classroom. I slumped into a seat.

Once he calmed down, he spoke.
"May I ask why you were in a closet with the playboy you claim to despise with every inch of your being?" He grinned as he looked smugly at my flustered state.
"Let's just say... I decided to follow Jessica's advice." I started to explain. He looked at me confused, expecting more.

"Can you be more specific? She's given all of us advice on basically everything." That's true. Jessica had advised me to stand up to Jungkook and he would leave me alone, but for some reason, as I've got more confident overtime, he's got worse with his bullying. Why was this time different?

I filled Luke in on everything that happened from the tutoring lessons to the predicament in the annoyingly small closet. After laughing once again, he promised not to tell anyone about my thoughts on Jungkook's studies. Then lesson started, but I could barely focus from the beating of my restless heart.

Jungkook's POV
As Julia rambled on and on about herself, my mind was on y/n. Where the hell did she get that confidence from all of a sudden? I was so taken aback by it, I was about to let her actually kiss me! In that moment, my face was burning and my heart rate was faster than it had ever been. What is wrong with me?!

"Hey!" Julia's hand waved in front of my face, frustrated that I wasn't paying attention to her.
"Just shut up, will ya?! There was nothing between us. There will never be anything between us and you know that so why are you creating this needless drama? Get out of my face." With that, I strolled away from her.

Why is my heart still beating so fast? What exactly happened in that closet? The questions I had were endless. How did she of all girls have this effect on me? Almost every girl here has flirted with me or done more and I've never felt anything like that before. Even when she wouldn't let me leave until she got what she needed I felt something new.

The other day when she was barely paying attention to me and then overreacting to me, I felt like I needed to know what was wrong for some reason. But why?! I don't care about her. I despise her and she despises me. That's it!

"Hey JK!" Hoseok's arm wrapped round my shoulders, his normal cheery smile on his face.
"Hey". I grumbled, wiping the smile off his face.
"What's wrong?" I was about to tell him everything when the headteacher caught up with us. Hoseok left for the food hall.

"What is it?" I asked, not bothered about my 'tone of voice'.
"I just stopped to say well done with your tutoring lessons. Your parents seem to be very pleased with how they're going."
I laughed at the thought of my parents being proud of me. They probably meant y/n. Wait, why did they talk to the headteacher?

"Uh thanks. But when did my parents talk to you?" My nerves slowly rose as the thought of them finding out about the band came to mind. They would definitely make me quit it and I wasn't going to do that.
"They like to keep an eye on your tutoring lessons. They seem very confident in y/n's skills."