Part 7

Y/n's POV
The rest of the day luckily went by quicker than I expected. I had art last, which lightened my mood since Tae was there. My crush on him was very faint but still existing, especially since recent events. He's so kind and I look forward to my art lesson the most because of him.

After school, I made my way home. As soon as I locked my front door, I ran to find my mum, who looked tired but happy to see me. She had barely got any sleep worrying about my dad. I got my nerves from her for sure.

"Hey mum. You look exhausted." I told her. She chuckled quietly and hugged me tight.
"I can say the same thing about you." She said back. I hadn't bothered to look at myself all day, but I probably did look like a ghost or something.

She told me that my dad was getting better but it was going to take a while before he was fully normal, while the hospital finishes their tests on him. I would still worry until he was back to normal. But I relaxed a little bit from this news. However it didn't last long as I remembered my encounter with Jungkook from earlier.

He said for me to go to his house! How could I have forgotten that? And I left him in such a hurry, I didn't even get a time off him to tell me when to come. I guess I'll just have to pick randomly. If I don't go at all, I know he won't let me off the hook. He'll probably threaten to tell on me for not putting effort into our tutoring lessons. That's not happening.

I sighed and told my mum about my predicament. Of course, she laughed at my clumsiness. But soon became serious.
"Wait. Isn't he your bully? You need to tutor him now? Why?" She questioned me for about 2 minutes before I had the chance to explain everything to her. Once I was done, she nodded and smiled warmly.

"I understand. Well by the sound of things, that boy will behave himself from now on, whether he wants to or not. Make sure you inform me before you leave though." She stated. I hugged her tight and thanked her.

She was so understanding and I loved her so much. I was definitely happier after learning that my dad would get better, eventually, and that my mum was happy too. He only thing left to worry about was... Jungkook.

Time skip
I parked my car and looked at Jungkook's house infront of me. I mean I say house, it was more like a palace. It looked just like Jin's home but slightly bigger and I didn't know that was possible. I sighed nervously and knocked on the gigantic door.

After a few seconds, it opened to reveal an unexpected person. A girl who I recognised was a cheerleader from my school. Behind her stood Jungkook. I looked confused at them both before she spoke.

"Uh... what is she doing here?" The girl bitterly asked him.
"Oh don't worry babe. She's just here to work her nerdy skills on me. Forced tutor lessons, that's all." He slurred out, probably trying to sound cool to her but sounded dumb as hell to me.

With that said, she greeted him goodbye... with a long make out session right there, before leaving and giving me a snooty look while passing by. Once she left, I reluctantly entered the house. Jungkook silently led the way until we stopped in a big room which I assumed was Jungkook's bedroom. My mouth was open slightly as I looked around.

On the left side of the room was a king sized bed and a posh looking sofa in front of it, facing a massive TV on the pale blue walls, with a fireplace underneath. On the right side, there was a desk stacked with his school supplies and books and a range of game consoles with loads of games and movies organised in a shelf.