Part 5

Jungkook POV
This is just great. My hyungs just have to be the bigger guys and force me to try to be nice to y/n. But she's so annoying! With her nerdiness and... smartness. She's just unbearable to me.

I must have been pulling a face while thinking this, since I drew the attention of Hoseok and Yoongi, who just stared at me confused before deciding to say something to me.

"Um, what's got you looking so frustrated, kookie?" Hoseok asked. My head shot up.
"You better not call me that while... she's here." I growled lowly. Immediately Yoongi groaned and sat opposite me behind the kitchen counter.

"God, are you serious? What exactly is your problem with her? Despite you bullying her, she's agreed to help you with your studies! Bs grateful towards her!" Yoongi harshly stated. His face was as cold as usual. He knew what the problem was, he just wanted me to get over it.

"Hyung are you serious? She's so full of herself and how smart she is with her... A's and all that bullshit!" I tried to carefully word my response. I didn't want them to try to cheer me up or anything.

"Aww. Kookie, don't worry. Your grades will get better. And you never know what the future holds. With y/n helping you, your grades may even match hers someday." Hoseok smiled. So much for not wanting to be cheered up. Hoseok never fails there. But I was also mad at his encouragement. I'll never be as smart or good as her.

I started bullying y/n when she first came to this school. At first, I paid no attention to her. But as I saw her more and more, I slowly realised how smart she actually was and how the teachers came to all support her immediately with every request she had.

I hated it. I hated how she could just stroll into the school and immediately get special treatment for being such a teacher's pet. Our head teacher rarely showed interest in getting pupils to help her with others. However, she never even hesitated when it came to assigning her to help me.

To make things even worse, my parents had attended an important school assembly, and y/n had managed to catch their attention. They decided to lecture me and question why I couldn't be like her. They were extra hard on me because I wasn't smart.

I knew it was stupid to bully her just because I couldn't be as clever as she was, but it was the only way I could keep my cool, carefree persona and popularity in school. I couldn't lose that.
If I did lose it, I fear I would break down at any random time about... everything.

And I didn't want anyone to know what I was hiding. The only people who know are my hyungs. And I intend to keep it that way. Besides, I don't really hurt her physically like some bullies do. I'm not heartless like that at least.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Jimin's voice through the quiet house.
"Hyungs! Y/n's here!" He basically sung out. I slammed my head on the counter and groaned loudly. I heard Hoseok laugh at me.

"Jungkook's in here!" Yoongi shouted, grinning. My eyes widened as I realised I had no time to escape this nightmare. Jimin entered the kitchen with y/n basically cowering behind him. I smirked as I looked at her. Maybe it won't be so bad after all... for me at least.

Time skip
I take back what I thought before, it's been awful so far! My hyungs haven't left me and y/n alone the entire 2 hours she's been here. I've been forced to calm my attitude down towards her and concentrate on my studies.

Jeon Jungkook: Bulliedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें