London Here We Are

M/n was enjoying his life at his part-time job working at cafes or supermarkets.

" I wish there could be something interesting in life besides of being a loner."

"Well... You get what you get in life and have to deal with it. Also... GET BACK TO WORK!" the boss said. 

"This isn't even my department," M/n said as he went to do some work that isn't his to do in the first place.

M/n was stocking and putting away the anime and manga related materials. 

"Que tal amigo?"

"Regular. I am here with all these anime and manga things which seems to be useless in a store filled with sport equipment. I have never read through or seen any of this, but some people thinks they are good entertainment. What do you think? Should I start getting into the seasons and series?" M/n responded as he was holding a stuff bunny.

"There are so many things there. I can't decide. There are many topics that are excellente. 

Ouran High School Host Club,

Bleach,

Vampire Knight,

Attack on Titian,

Deathnote,

Cells at Work,

Magi,

Sailor Moon,

Dragon Ball Z,

My Hero Academia,

Naruto Shippuden,

Maid-sama,

Fairytale,

The Seven Deadly Sins,

Soul Eater,

Blue Exorcist,

Angel Beats,

Kill la Kill,

Haikyu,

K-On,

No Game No Life,

Beastars,

Brothers Conflict,

Free, 

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.,

Baki,

Pokemon,

Castlevania,

Hunter X Hunter,

Kakegurui,

-"

"Stop it. You said about thirty of them. You can stop with listing all the anime or manga titles you know of." M/n said as he put tape on his co-worker's mouth to stop him from speaking more.