Five

There's energy everywhere and in everything, once you realise that- once you see it and see the way it flows and works- you can do amazing things.

As soon as you accept that the flow of energy is always present, you start to sense it, almost. You sense it, and- if you allow it to flow through you, to guide you- you can manipulate it. With enough practice, you could- in theory- change the atomic structure of a piece of coal, and make a diamond. It's all energy, it is ever-changing, and a constant flow that can be redirected if you know what you're doing, sometimes even if you don't.

I suppose this is where my story starts, for the record; I never meant for any of this to happen, and most of the time I had no idea what the hell I was doing.
It started when I almost got hit by a car, and then didn't. It's apparent, now at least, that I somehow- spontaneously- broke all the bonds holding my atoms together; forced all my atoms to move somewhere safe- the sidewalk- and then rejoined them altogether: in other words, I teleported.

AN: Just an idea I had a while back but thought came together okayish.
My beta is awesome because she has read like 10 of these stories that I wrote in the last 30 minutes. How have you not killed me fuzzyellie?