BTS INTERACTIONS

INTERACTIONS W/ MEMBERS

-

JIN

"I assure you that I am the most handsome person in BTS" Jin joked with Ha Rin one evening in the living room.

"Simply impossible, I out rank you in looks!" She teased him, knowing what his reaction would be before she even said it.

He gasped loudly. "If you believe that then you're a fool! But I'll let you take second place!" He offered instead.

She grabbed her phone from on top of the coffee table and unlocked it. She loaded up Twitter.
"Why don't we let ARMY's decide?" She smirked almost 100% confident that Jin would win, but nonetheless wanted to humour him.

However, Jin was just as confident and quickly agreed to do the poll to settle their debate.

"You should know that you're going to fail!" Ha Rin told him with a small smirk on her face. Of course, she knew that Jin would probably win but she loved how annoyed he was getting over the whole ordeal.

Later, when they checked the final results of the poll it was a perfect 50/50. And when Jin saw the delighted look on Ha Rin's face he decided that he could live with that.

-

YOONGI

Ha Rin and Yoongi, the two best friends of the group, had always been there for each other. In small ways they show their endless love and affection for one another that often makes ARMY's swoon.

Ha Rin and Yoongi sat on the sofa together. They were watching some movies together and talking about life . Ha Rin was tired after a long day of rehearsals but Yoongi couldn't wait to sit down and finally talk to his best friend.

"How was your date?" Yoongi asked her.

"It was alright, I think we may be going on a second date"

"She better not hurt you" he mumbled to himself but she had definitely heard it.

She smirked. "And what would you do?" She asked in a completely teasing tone.

"I know I can't hit girls but I would glare at her really hard!"

Ha Rin had the softest smile on her face that anyone in BTS had ever seen.

Placing a hand on his wrist, she smiled at him. "Thank you for caring about me"

A few moments of comfortable silence later and it was once again broken by the sound Ha Rin's soft snores.