THE TWITTER SCANDAL

HA RIN'S TWITTER SCANDAL

This Scandal occured on the 18th May 2018 after Ha Rin accidentally posted a picture spoiling one of BTS's latest comebacks!

ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵉⁿᵉʳᵃˡ ᵖᵒᵖᵘˡᵘˢ ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ, ⁿᵉᵉᵈˡᵉˢˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ.

There were dozens of articles released at the time, all of them accusing Ha Rin of being very unprofessional in the run up to their comeback promotions. A small group of fans also started a petition to have her removed from the group.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓.

One morning, Park Jimin woke up to find his group members, all silent but huddled over Jin's phone at the kitchen island. "What's wrong?" He asked. Everyone looked up at him sadly and handed him the phone.

"Why does Ha Rin deserve to be in BTS?"

"One of the many excuses we have heard over the years of why Ha Rin AKA Celeste has been allowed to be in BTS, is that she deserves it. But can we really trust that when she betrays the trust of her own company by posting comeback spoilers? Perhaps she was trying to intrigue fans. Instead she left us wondering, what WAS she trying to achieve? A small group of fans have started a petition to have Celeste removed from BTS, but can that possibly get enough signatures to achieve its goal."

Jimin looked up at the others sadly and handed Jin back his phone. Ha Rin stepped into the room clearly unaware of the scandal that had broken out, by the smile on her face. She reached out to grab her phone on the kitchen counter but before she could, Jimin walked up to her and pulled her into a prematurely comforting embrace.

A/N - longer chapters coming soon, kids !! <3