HA RIN TUBE

HA RIN TUBE

In January 2020, Ha Rin set up her own youtube channel where she decided to create reaction videos to her friends content, dance practises and covers and she also posts vlogs and short films

The name of her channel is @RinnieRed, a nod to her nickname "The Red Queen of Kpop" which was given to her by fans and the Korean media.

Her first video was entitled "MY BIGHIT AUDITION? | Q&A!" which she used as a way to introduce her channel but also answer the questions of some of her fans.

-
-
-

Questions that she answered
include...

1. What was your BigHit audition like?
A: Well, at the time I was very nervous, but my Aunt tried to calm me down and she managed to get me through it.

2. Who's your favourite BTS member?
A: If I answered that, I'd go home to a fully structured debate. So I'm going to say "No Comment"

3. Are you and Sunmi dating?
A: No, I know that so many people would love to see that happen but we are not dating. I'm currently single.

4. What was it like creating a solo album?
A: It was very rewarding being able to write all of my own music! I've always loved music production and when you make a song that you're proud of there's nothing more you want than to show it to the world and it makes me so happy I got that chance.

5. What's your favourite song on the album?
A: My favourite song on the Album was the title track "Never Be Afraid" I loved the message it had and what it stood for. It was probably the most real song I've ever written even if I do take real life inspiration for all of my songs.

6. Were you surprised when you joined BTS?
A: Yes I was, but I was very happy to even be given the opportunity to debut. I never even believed I'd make it that far.

7. What song did you use at your audition?
A: I rapped to CL's parts from some earlier 2NE1 songs and her parts in Dara's solo song Kiss! I love CL! She's my idol!