BIGHIT AUDITION

HA RIN'S BIGHIT AUDITION

Ha Rin had always wanted to be a rapper. It was an unusual dream for a woman but she truly believed that she was good at it. She wanted to be a female rap star. From the earliest she could remember she had idolised rappers in K-pop as well as rappers from the underground rap scene. She aspired, with all her heart, to be just like her heroes. Her biggest hero was CL. Seeing someone like CL, a female rapper big in K-pop was a huge inspiration to Ha Rin when she was thinking of becoming a trainee.

Her Aunt, Nahee, had always seen nothing but talent in her niece. As she spent these years raising her, she saw the girls ambition and talent. She knew that she would become big in the industry if only she had a push in the right direction.

One afternoon, when Ha Rin was rapping whilst doing some cleaning her Aunt decided to mention what she had been thinking for a while.

"Are you going to Audition?"

It took many days of persuasion before her Aunt was able to calm her nerves to the point where she was allowed to drive her to an audition.

There it stood, the closest company to her childhood home, BigHit.

She entered through the big doors and got her number. It wasnt as crowded as she thought it would be, then again BigHit wasn't exactly a big three company. It was a small company who's only previous debut was a current girl group named Glam.

When her name was called, she stood before the judging panel and let her nerves slip away as she rapped to CL's part in Dara's solo song "Kiss" as well as performing a few of CL's other raps after seeing the panel had expected to hear more from her.

They wrote things down on their notepads. Words of slander or words of greatness, Ha Rin did not know. But she prayed for a positive outcome. She ran outside after the audition encasing her Aunt in a tight hug. Her Aunt rubbed her back in an attempt to soothe her nerves.

"You are talented Ha Rin. If this Audition does not go well, I have faith that you will still go far."