Chapter 4: New Life New name New Job.... New Lie.

Barely Edited

Micah P.O.V

I was dreading this woman coming in to move with us and into my room. What if she was some old woman who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't want to be bunking with no old grandma. The idea of her moving in became more and more real as my mom and dad moved in a twin sized bed into my room. That's another thing. This just had to happen while the third floor is being renovated. My room is my sanctom and I DON'T want to have to share it with anyone. I chose the big room for a reason.

When this Karter woman got here she wasn't anything I expected. She was the most gorgeous woman ever. She had shoulder length strawberry blonde hair. God knows I love blondes especially strawberry blondes. Her gorgeous pink lips taunting me as she talked to introduce herself. Suddenly this whole rooming thing would be a great idea after all.

I was currently strollled across the living room couch watching Secret Life of an American Teenager re-runs with Karter when the door bell rung. I waited for someone to open the door for whoever it was but no one did.

"Are you gonna like go get that?" Karter said as she looked over at me. I sighed and threw myself off the couch.

"I guess I will SINCE NO ONE ELSE HEARD THE DOOR" I yelled the last part to show my frustration for having to get up from my comfortable spot on the couch.

I walked over to the door and to my surprise it was Daniella. Daniella is like my all time best friend. She started out as a one night stand but when we got back to my place she began to cry. I didn't really feel like dealing with anyone crying especially since I was really horny but she looked so sad and vulnerable that we ended up staying up the whole night atlking about random stuff. Soon after she became my best friend. She's really my only friend.

"Dani. What are you doing here?" I asked as I moved aside to let her in.

"Well I went by Roccos and I wanted to know if you wanted to sm-" Dani stopped talking and i turned from my position from locking the door to see what was up. I walked into the living room to see Karter staring at Dani with her perfectly arched eyebrows raise while Dani had a confused expression on her face.

I didn't tell Dani about Karter mainly because I didn't want it to happen and because how do you explain that to someone.

"Oh Dani this is Karter Mosley my ummmm. My moms cousin. She's going to be staying with us for a while. Karter this is Daniella Cruz my best friend."

Dani and Karter both nodded to each other before Dani turned towards me and slightly nodded her head as to say 'Upstairs now'. I nodded in agreement before walking towards the stairs.

"Uh. Karter we'll be in my room." I said before disappearing up the stairs behind Dani.

When I made it to my room Dani was walking around inspecting it.

"So I take it she's bunking with you?" Dani questioned as she stood in the middle of my bed and Karters bed. I took the time to take in Dani's outfit. She was wearing a tight black form fitting short sleeve shirt, baggy camo pants, and black combat boots. Her long black hair was in loose curls falling down past her shoulders to the center of her back.

"I uh yeah. Since the upstairs is being renovated she has to bunk with me." I replied as I sat down on my bed.

"Urg shit this totally messes up my plan. I went to Roccos and got the stuff. I wanted to do it here since my mom has been on my ass"

Rocco was me and Dani's weed supply. I haven't been able to get any weed since I was grounded and im thankful that Dani got some.

"Okay well let's just go to Dustin's and smoke with him. I've been dying to get hgh since I got on punishment" I said to Dani and she nodded her head.