Chapter2: Bloody Knights and Drunken Mistakes

Picture : Micah

Micah 's P.O.V

I was awakened by the sun shining through my window. I tried opening my eyes but it wasn't working the sun was too bright. I sat up quickly and instantly regretted it. My head was pounding like someone was repeatedly hitting me In the head with a hammer. I groaned as I slowly got up from my bed. I felt a breeze when I got up so i grabbed my robe from my nightstand and began walking towards my bathroom.

I stumbled over something but didnt pay it any mind as I rushed to the bathroom. I felt the contents of my stomach coming up as I hurled into the toilet. The acid burned my throat as it came up.

Once I was done I flushed the contents in the toliet down and walked over to the sink. I began to brush my teeth and wash the foul taste out of my mouth.

I looked up at myself in the mirror for the first time and I looked like shit. My jet black hair was a mess and what looked like makeup was all over my face. I tried to think back to the night before but I couldnt remember anything. Sighing I tuned around to my shower and cut the hot water on. While the water heated up I removed my robe it was then that I noticed I was naked. What the fuck happened last night ?

I was just about to step in the shower when something in the mirror caught my eye. There was a huge bruise on my neck. I thought it was a bruise but close examination led me to believe that it was a hickey. Looking over my body I had several.

I jumped into the shower and did what I was supposed to do then I got out. I wrapped my towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. When I got out I saw my covers move and then someone pop from under them. It was a girl.

"AHHHHHH !!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ???" I screamed and jumped back which only caused me to lose my towel. I looked at the girl mortified as she just smirked. Scrambling I picked up my towel from the ground and tried hard to cover myself.

"Dont worry doll, I seen enough of your body last night. By the way thanks." She said with a wink. I looked at her confused. What the hell happened.

"Umm. I uhhh-"

"Malia" She interrupted

"Okay Malia, What happened?" I asked

She started chuckling and shaking her head.

"Well you through the greatest party of all time last night. Like project X type party" I face palmed oh god

I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and three them on. The girl was just watching me and I took some time to watch her. She had strawberry blonde hair. God I'm a sucker for blondes especially strawberry blondes Her pink lips were pouting as she watched me get dressed. Her pale white skin contrasted yet brought out her ocean blue eyes.

Once I was done changing I walked out of my room and regretted it. My house looked like a storm flew through it. There were trash, beer bottle, plates, cups and things everywhere.

I looked over my house in horror. I heard gasp from behind me and I saw it was the Talia chick.

"Omg. Micah.. ummm what is that?" She half yelled. I had to fight off yelling at her because my head was pounding and her voice was not helping. I looked over to where she was looking and pointing and I instantly became mortified.

There was a body laying over on the other side of my couch.

Slowly walking over it I began to get confused. It was a knight or a person dressed up as a knight. How crazy was this party I thought.