Chapter 3: Brooke.... I Mean Karter

Brooklyn/Karter P.O.V 

8:30 A.M 

 I woke up bright and early today since I had an early flight to catch. I got to fly all the way from Georgia to California. Getting up from my bed i still had 2 more hours before i had to meet  Matt. I walked over to my fridge to grab the room service menu. As  looked over the menu i checked my phone. I had a miss call from an unknown number. I gnoring it i called the room serivce people and ordered some waffles, sausage, eggs, bacon and orange juice.

As I waited for room service I went to he bathroom to take care of my morning hygiene things. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. By the time i got out the shower room service was knocking at my door. I looked at the time and it was 9:30 a.m. I walked over to the door to get my food. I opened the door and took my food from the people and closed the door. I aint have any money to tip them with. I felt bad for them but hell I wouldn't be here long. 

I went with my food in hand to the couch where I turned on the TV and watched some cartoons. 

Time flew by quickly and it was now 10;00 I had to meet Matt at 10:30. I got up washed my plates off before putting them back on the tray and pushing them outside. I got dressed in some shorts, a white over throw t-shirt, and some black flats. I decided to let my freshly died hair hang down. 

Once I was done getting dressed I packed my bags, well more like gathered them since I wasn't here that long. I left my hotel room and headed down the elevator to the lobby where i'm sure Matthew was waiting for me. 

When I got down to the lobby Matt wasn't there but I wasn't worried because the cute receptionist, Rachel, was on duty today. I walked over to the front desk since I had to check out.

"Hi. My name is Rachel how can I help you?" Rachel said absent mindedly as she typed on the computer.

"Uh hi Rachel, I would like to check out" Rachel looked up from her computer when she heard my voice.

"Aww. Going somewhere else so soon?" She asked with a sad face. I smiled slightly at her.

"Yeah I have to catch a plane to California any minute now." Her frown deepened.

"Well I hope you had a wonderful stay here at out hotel and I hope to see you back someday" She said with a wink.

" I had a great time" I said with a smile as I handed her my room key. I began to walk away when she called me back:

"Hey Brooke. Thanks for last night" She said as she wiped the nothing from the corner of her mouth. I began to blush as thouhts of last night replayed in my head. Rachel made me cum more than once last night as I for her.

"No. Thank you" I said before I walked away to only run into Matthew.

"Oh there you are Matt. I Have been down here waiting on you. I already turned in my room key so whenever you are ready we can go." 

Matthew nodded his head as he lead me out of the hotel. I glanced back to see Rachel staring at me. I winked at her before I turned back around. 

When we got outside there was a car already waiting for us. We got in and Matt told them where to go. I leaned back into my seat. There was a vibrating feel going on and I realized that it was my phone. Pulling it out I saw that it was the same unknown number from earlier. Debating on if I should answer it or not I decided against it as I put my phone on silent. 

Once we arrived at the airport I had to already board. They were going to leave in an hour and I still had to go through all types of security. I turned back to Matt who was already looking at me.