1.0

Next Day

Third POV

Throughout the day Jimin was anxious about the Vlive and how he was going to explain the situation to ARMY.

He didn't want to mess anything up that people could use to accuse Eunki of being a horrible person. Jimin didn't want to put more pressure on the boys and his family.

With this obligation to not tear anyone in half. Jimin was pushing more pressure on himself. He was burdening himself without realizing it. It wouldn't go well for him or the people he cares about.

Like how people's expectations became his goal, his hope that he would live to that outlook. Although into doing so it would leave a major crack in his self confidence and love for himself. He would lose to those who purposely wanted to establish pain on him.

Thus into doing so it has made him who he is today.

But now... we are talking about someone else. Which doesn't involve not only Park Jimin but his family, the boys, Bighit, and of course his lovely girls.

Now this conflict, was indeed becoming to be progressive. A imaginative ticking time bomb that was yet to blow.

The question is when was it going to blow?

"Ok, you got this Park Jimin..." Jimin was talking/calming himself down before he met the raging ARMY that were about to come after his head.

During the afternoon before the evening Vlive he practically had a father and daughters day. As Eunki had something to take care of. Well meeting up with old friends and talking to her boss about the situation. She wanted me to make memories with Raejin and Misun which I was very overjoyed about.

The idol took a glance at his paper which was a list of things he wanted to talk about until ARMY could ask questions about Eunki or in general anything.

"Here we go!" Jimin started the Vlive.

Vlive

"Hiii!" Jimin waves to the camera, "I will talk more when more people come in."

The doorbell suddenly rings. Jimin stand up going towards the door to see who it is.

"Oh, Hoseok hyung? What is it?" Jimin said walking back to the camera where fans could see him.

"You doing the Vlive? Sorry, I just came from the studio working with our choreographer about the new dance." The sunshine waves at the camera.

"Yup, you know it! No need to apologize, I just started I haven't even said anything yet soooo.."

"Oh I'll leave you to it then." Jhope turns to ARMY to say, "Give lots of loves to Eunki, Jimin, and their children!" Then Hoseok takes his leave out the door.

"Oh goodness," Jimin laughs, sitting in the swivel chair, then staring at the camera for the amount of people watching.

"I think I can start," Jimin rubs his hands together, glancing at his paper, "Ready for some answers, Army?"

Everyone in the comment agreed showing Purple Hearts.

"Ok, here we go ARMYS. It's going to be a rough ride so strap yourselves in for how my girlfriend and I started dating or more how close we have been."